Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

thanks!

4 Likes

In honor of the 25th anniversary of Superman Red next year (I plan far in advance :wink:), how about the following one-shot, please:

:red_circle: Superman Red/Superman Blue (1998) #1

We have SR’s regular appearances from the Triangle Era in our library already, which is great.

However, the above one-shot is where Superman Red makes his first appearance.

Having that in digital is quite important, so that readers can see where he debuted before delving into his adventures alongside Superman Blue which, again, are in our library.

Another important one-shot from the Blue and Red era is this (also turning 25 next year):

:superman: Superman Forever (1998) #1

Its concludes the Blue and Red saga, and is where Clark resumes wearing his standard Superman suit, while also having his full power set available, once again.

Both of the above are very important parts of the Superman Blue and Red saga, so getting them at some point next year (in time for their respective quarter century anniversaries and to complement the Superman Blue and Red content in our library) would be most appreciated.

TY. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

I second these requests.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, got it! And got your second, @KookieSuperApe.

5 Likes

sneaks a travel size package of Chocos into @LastSon0fMars’ DCUI digital desk drawer

My way of saying “Thank you”.
:superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

I don’t know why it wasn’t showing up in the search but it is now

6 Likes

I deeply 3rd the Superman Red/Superman Blue #1 and Superman Forever #1, I had that comic once, I really enjoy Superman Red & Blue! I can remember how it drove Lois crazy to see two Clark Kent! :laughing:
Superman Forever was also a great comic as well.
While I’m at it, can you guys please add…
The Batman Adventures #29-36
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5.
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1, & #2.
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm movie comic
Superman Adventures: Superman Vs. Lobo, Misery in space.
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman Forever movie comic
Batman & Robin 1997 movie comic

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I probably shouldn’t admit this, but I had trouble finding it and realized I had misspelled it ThresHHold.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Reaganfan78. Your support for these titles has been noted on the list. :batparrot:

6 Likes

I know this is a longshot, but I would like to request Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request! :slight_smile: Guess we will just have to see what happens!

5 Likes

I would humbly like to request a digitization of THE HUNGER DOGS, Jack Kirby’s original finale to the Fourth World Saga – and the only part of the story yet undigitized.

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the humble request! Consider it noted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They’ve already done the work of digitizing it as part of this collection, just need to make it available as a single issue/in DCUI.

6 Likes

I am requesting Millennium #1-8 (1988)

8 Likes

I’d like to request House of Secrets #81-91 and #136-154. These have already been digitized quite beautifully for the two-volume House of Secrets: The Bronze Age Omnibus collections. For some reason they’re unavailable both here and on Comixology, despite issues #92-135 being present and accounted for.

6 Likes

Gotcha, thank you!

Very nice request. Consider it noted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As today is Superman Day, I’d like to request Superman: The Secret Years #2-4. It’s a shame we only have the first issue.

8 Likes

Thank you for that request; it’s a really good one!

5 Likes

One could say its a :superman:uper request. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes