Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

@Jurisdiction In the future, it would be easier if you could just write out the list for us, please. Thanks for the requests, though! :slight_smile:

@KookieSuperApe @Vroom Thanks for the 2nd and 3rd :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, thank you and the rest of the @moderators/The Mod Squad for notating our requests. :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

oh sorry! here’s the list:

New Fun Comics - Issues 1-6 (1935)

More Fun Comics - Issues 7-35 (1936-1938)

8 Likes

No worries, you’re the best! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Aw shucks! Gorsh!

6 Likes

hears an “awww!” reaction from the studio audience behind him

@LastSon0fMars and @Jurisdiction, you guys are killing it!

Now, let’s do one final rehearsal before we start filming, okay?

Guys? Helloooo?

turns around to face the studio audience, shrugs, then asks a nearby PA for a burger

6 Likes

Fables – Issues 1-150 (2002-2015)

6 Likes

I will second, third, fourth, and fifth this, I would do more but I’m tired after typing all of these.

5 Likes

I’ll add extra emphasis ingredients to the Fables request stew, as the series should come here to tie into Fables #151’s release.

Fingers crossed it does! :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Got your tallies for Fables added, thanks much folks!

5 Likes

I would also add my support to Fables, even though I bought all the nifty new compendiums. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, pin a rose on your nose and call you Rosey McNose! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rose: :nose:t2:

5 Likes

Hey, could you add The Losers Special #1 from 1985? It’s the only issue of Crisis on Infinite Earths that isn’t available on DCUI.

7 Likes

Thanks @millernumber1, I’ve added your support for this to our list! :muscle:

Thank you @VengeanceNightBatman, I have added your request for this to our list. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wait does seconding and thirding series actually increase the chances of it being on DCUI?

4 Likes

Only if you do it with panache.

4 Likes

Which obviously includes a gutteral belting out of “Once more, with feeling!” :grin:

4 Likes

We encourage this in order to collect data on community interest in series / titles for the team ultimately in charge of these decisions. :slight_smile:

Appreciated, but not necessary. :wink:

Please do this. :rofl:

7 Likes

:joy: I’ll record a video of myself doing it if it will get us these books in digital (which I and others have requested many a time):

• Adventures of Superman (1986-2006) #s 625 and 626
  • Superman (1986-2006) #'s 202 and 203

We must have all of Godfall in digital singles! We must! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

No promises, but I’ve added your support for these to our list for the team! :superhero:

6 Likes