Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you kindly, hero of Dakota. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Came here to suggest Millennium #1-8 as well. There are a fair amount of the tie ins available but not the main book.

4 Likes

I’ll go ahead and tack that onto the original request. Thanks!

4 Likes

A re-request from a long time ago:

Its the only regularly numbered issue of the series not in digital.

Superboy #100 is also the series finale, so it’d be neat to complete the whole digital run of the book (minus Annuals) with #100.

6 Likes

Thank you @Vroom! I’ve added your support for this title to our list; I agree that it’d be great to complete the run if possible. :superhero:

6 Likes

I’ll second that one.

4 Likes

You got it @RexRebel! Your support has been added as well, thank you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

A couple requests, as if I don’t already have enough to read:

• DC Graphic Novel (1983) (especially #4 - The Hunger Dogs!)
  • the Earth One graphic novels…looks like vol 1 of each series is available but vol 2 and beyond would be very welcome additions
5 Likes

@IrregularMatt No shame in requesting more comics to read :slight_smile:

I’ve added them to our list, thank you!

4 Likes

I am currently on a major Green Lantern binge and noticed a while ago that the Green Lantern 1990 volume starts with issue 48, the beginning of Ron Marz’s run. So the 1990 volume doesn’t have any issues from before 1994. That means that Gerard Jones’s run on Green Lantern’s main series is just not included. It would be awesome if
Green Lantern (1990) #1-47
could be added to the service so I can complete my binge of all main Green Lantern titles.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @silversurfer040897.22612! :wave: Thank you for this request, I’ve added it to our list for you. :00_lc_green_lantern:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

4 Likes

Gen13 Volume 3 0-16 2002-2004.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added your support for this series to our list. :bat:

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Gen13 Bootleg volume 1 1-20 1996-1998

5 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939! I’ve got this request added to our list as well. :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators
It’s been over 6 month since Scooby-Doo and Batman team up series started, will DC Universe Infinite be adding issue #1 soon? Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nevermind, looking it up, it was sadly delayed til June, so I’m guessing it’ll be here in December, sorry about that.:confounded:

4 Likes

This isn’t exactly what I’m hoping for, but it’s a good positive sign. It doesn’t seem to be connected to a new collection. Is this really a standalone single issue that’s being picked up out of the vault?

4 Likes