Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

It’s a one shot that takes place during Cataclysm.

4 Likes

Right, but what’s important is that it’s a one-shot that DC has released as far as I know apropos of nothing. If this can be released, maybe that lost Ostrander Spectre Annual can as well.

5 Likes

Along with Superman Adventures Special #1, which is the only issue of Superman Adventures (1996-2002) to not be individually available in digital.

Mods: Please consider my mention of the above issue as my latest request for it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tacked that on as an additional vote to previous requests. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Here’s a strange one. I have been reading various Futures End issues recently and noticed that the covers are a single image. I think that they were released with a static image cover, but I know that they did have the lenticular covers that shifted between two images. Would it be possible to add the lenticular images to the existing issues, or maybe a separate collection?

5 Likes

I’ll get that noted for ya. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I would doubt DC would revisit these books in order to alter the digital editions so as to display both cover images per book.

I’m sure its possible from a technical standpoint, but being these are 7 years old, I don’t think DC would see it as a worthwhile project right now.

4 Likes

How about Madame Xanadu #1 (1981)

9 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595! I added this request to the list. :muscle:

5 Likes

Does anyone know why Solomon Grundy #7 wasent added to the Blackest Night Reading List in the Dc Universe Infinte?

4 Likes

I don’t think Solomon Grundy is on DCUI yet

3 Likes

Hey @Vivicloud, Solomon Grundy #7 isn’t currently on DCUI, but I’ll happily add it to our list of requests :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community btw! Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

@LastSon0fMars @Shayera.Hol

DC’s SOLO was one of the coolest books ever. It’s also one of the few times where the collected edition is inferior to the single issues. That’s because the whole point of SOLO was that it was a single artist doing their thing. Collecting them together, as if they somehow belonged together for reasons other than the fact that they were published with sequential numbering (bad idea, by the way) completely misses the point.

Any interest in please releasing the 12 issues as standalone issues?

5 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you guys please add…
Real facts comics
The Batman Adventures #29-#36,
Adventures in DC Universe #1-#19,
Batman/TMNT Adventures
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman Forever comic
Batman & Robin 1997 movie comic
Batman mask of Phantasm comic
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero, Annual #1-#2

Please and Thankyou.:grinning:

2 Likes

I can note your request as feedback @fb_digital.comics.fans.group, but sadly I can’t provide anything by means of whether or not it will be brought into fruition. Mainly I think it would go towards consideration for future releases of similar products.

Regardless, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Several pennies for your thoughts. :moneybag:

Fortunately, all of these are already on our list from previous requests @ManOf78ThousandUsernames . Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Ah, I meant to release the 12 issues digitally. Right now most aren’t available, only the collection.

3 Likes

Hi all I was wondering if Wierd War from the 70s could be added I’ve been looking for this for a while and just found a utuber from nycc2021 finding issues at the con… hopefully yes they can be added

6 Likes

I’ll second that

3 Likes

I’ll add it in as a request, thank you :slight_smile:

That’s such an interesting pick! I’d be happy to add it to the list, thanks :slight_smile:

Noted :+1:

4 Likes