Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Nice pick @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! :slight_smile: I’ve added it to our list, thank you!

4 Likes

Did you forget “Batman Returns”, or do they have it?

3 Likes

They have it.:grinning:

3 Likes

gotcha

3 Likes

@LastSon0fMars @Green.Lantern @Shayera.Hol

Batman: Jekyll and Hyde 1-6 (2005)

If Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee, you know, the two guys who did the most celebrated Inhumans story ever for Marvel, came to DC and said, “hey, we have an idea for a Batman story,” the editors would be all over it.

Well, it happens that they DID do a Batman story, and it sort of fell down the memory hole.
There’s even a collected edition.

7 Likes

Thank you for that request, @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! I definitely want to read this now. I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where does he find these cool stuff? I second it! :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve been collecting comics for so, so long. Hence my love of digital. :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community (and this thread), @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! :wave: Looks like you’re already off to a fantastic and very helpful start already; we’re always happy to help get fan support to the right places to make things happen.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sounds like you’re in the perfect place then! :+1:

Noted! Thank you for the extra support @Reaganfan78. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Compilation trades like “Greatest Stories Ever Told” “The Many transformations of Jimmy Olsen” “Secrets of the Batcave” or any of the others I was editor on back in the day :wink:

4 Likes

Hey there, @beowebe2001.74134! Welcome to the community. We’re super glad to have you here! (And editor? Wowza! :scream:)

I’ve gone ahead and added your requests to the list. Thanks for the recs!

4 Likes

@staticshocks @beowebe2001.74134 @Shayera.Hol

And speaking of compilations, one of the best ever is waiting to be made available digitally.

(or in Bizarro speak, WORST ever. You will CRY reading this book. Everybody HATES it!)

Superman: Tales of the Bizarro World (2000)

With a cover by Jaime Hernandez, this book collects ALL 15 of the insane Tales of the Bizarro World backup stories from 1961-1962 issues of Adventure Comics 285-299. Everyone loves Bizarro, and this is the only time they’ve all ever been in one place. Seriously, this stuff was nuts, even for early 1960’s DC.

(and what replaced Tales of the Bizarro World in Adventure Comics? Legion of Super-Heroes.)

5 Likes

I dig your enthusiasm! That sounds like it’d be a great addition. Consider it added to the list.

(Or in Bizarro speak: Me hate enthusiasm. Consider it vetoed. And your input am NOT appreciated and valued.)

4 Likes

Me Not want to read it! No add it!:upside_down_face:

(Of course I was speaking like Bizarro and would love to read this as well! :grinning: Keep those book requests coming @fb_digital.comics.fans.group!)

4 Likes

Would the Zuda comics be able to be added to DCUI? I’d like to read Bayou again. BTW, does anyone know if more of it was ever published? I thought the author planned to put out another volume.

5 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78, I’ve added your additional support to our list! :muscle:

Hi @idle453.87595, I’m not sure about the Zuda Comics but I’ve added it to our list just in-case. We’ll take a look into your question and see if there’s anything we can share regarding it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@staticshocks @Green.Lantern

Batman: Room Full of Strangers (2004)

Scott Morse is one of those unique voices who worked actively in comics for a bit over a decade, from the mid 90’s to the mid 00’s, and a bit thereafter. Eventually, he moved away from comics to go in-house at Pixar.

He did a bit of work for DC here and there, and his 64 page one-shot Batman: Room Full of Strangers is probably his longest single narrative. Fully painted, so if you like the cover, there’s even more inside. Personally, I love his stuff and would love to have this in the digital collection.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! I’ve added this to the list for you - as you’ve already pointed out, that cover is gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@staticshocks @Green.Lantern

Merv Pumpkinhead, Agent of D.R.E.A.M. Vol 1 1 (2000)

People like Sandman. People like Bill Willingham’s Fables. People like Mark Buckingham’s art.

People would like a digital copy of Merv Pumpkinhead, Agent of D.R.E.A.M.

4 Likes

Thanks for the request! I’ve got it added in :slight_smile:

4 Likes