Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Awesome! I hope it’s ok, I’m giving multiple suggestions. I know that the ideal would be to have EVERYTHING digital that can possibly be made digital. I’m trying to focus on items where it wouldn’t be too difficult (worst case scenario, a HQ scan would work for books like Room Full of Strangers or Merv or Human Target Final Cut) or where maybe there’s restoration work, but there’s a good business case for it (maybe just one missing issue.)

5 Likes

It’s no problem at all! :grin:

5 Likes

As the originator of this thread, I fully approve of and condone multiple suggestions/requests! :slight_smile:

I love your suggestions and enthusiasm for books that aren’t yet available in digital but, with enthusiasm like yours, hopefully will be, one day.

Keep up the excellent work! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

That’s not Pumpkinhead, this is

4 Likes

Action Comics #484, #500
More issues of Superman Family.

5 Likes

Thank you for the requests @SaintBrodie! I’ve added these to the list for you. :superman: :supergirl_cw:

5 Likes

World Without End 5 and 6 to complete the series. Also, is the list available to see by anyone or just mods?

2 Likes

Got that in, thanks! The list is private, but you can always check in this thread for other requests :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I figured it was private, but I guess requesting something that is already on there won’t hurt.

5 Likes

The more requests (be they duplicates, triplicates, etc.) the merrier!

This will show the DC digital team that folks are very ardent for certain books.

I’ll re-request a title I’ve requested at least twice:

• Artemis: Requiem (1996) #'s 1-6

Like Elongated Man said to Booster Gold (and vice versa) on Justice League Unlimited (specifically, “The Greatest Story Never Told”):

“Squeaky wheel, my friend.”

squirts a bit more grease on the request wheels, just for kicks

4 Likes

Thanks, friend! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve requested Artemis Requiem 1-6. I think 3 times now.

4 Likes

Funny timing on this request because I just re-read the Wonder Woman run that introduced Artemis.

@LastSon0fMars Please feel free to add my name to the Artemis request list, although I suspect it is already there. :grinning:

4 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are we sure it wasn’t Plastic Man?

4 Likes

Yup it wasn’t Plastic man, I’ve seen the episode many time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Plastic Man never appeared in JLU due to rights issues, but he was referenced in the episode because other heroes kept confusing Elongated Man with Plastic Man.

5 Likes

@Shayera.Hol @Green.Lantern

Legends of the Dark Knight was overall a really good series, especially when it was left to do its own thing, free of crossing over into events.

I like that almost all the single issues are available (except #0, something to please look into), But only one of the Annuals is available. Which is a shame, because Legends of the Dark Knight Annual 7 is a thing of beauty. Written by James Robinson (by now, you can probably guess he’s one of my favorite comic writers) and drawn by Steve Yowell and the late, great Russ Heath. And it actually ties in, tangentially, to some of the Starman mythos. And the title, “I Am a Gun.”

Also, Balloon Buster. Come on!

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual Vol 1 #7

While you’re at it, I’d love to see Issue #0, and the rest of the Annuals up, 1-4, & 6. But Annual 7 is the one that holds a special place in my heart.

There really should be a Legends of the Dark Knight by James Robinson collection, but until there is, let’s at least get this Annual in place. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for requesting those, @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! I’ve added them to our list.

3 Likes

Thanks!
By the way, is there a thread/room for suggesting collected editions?

3 Likes