Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

In honor of it’s 25th anniversary, another request for:

• Artemis: Requiem (1996) #'s 1-6

Thank you. :clark_hv_4:

7 Likes

I second everything in this post (especially because I think I’ve requested some of it before).

5 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @Locothedog123 and @Vroom! I’ve added them to the list.

7 Likes

Thank ya, Emerald Warrior. :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan:

5 Likes

Seconded. I wondered what happened to her after she disappeared from Wonder Woman.

6 Likes

Metropolis S.C.U. (1994-1995) #'s 1-4.

Thank you. :superman:

6 Likes

@SteveTrevor2.0 Got that second :slightly_smiling_face:

Got that as well!

Thank you both :smiley:

6 Likes

seconded

seconded

seconded

6 Likes

Yay for seconds, jotted these down!

5 Likes

Ooh-hoo-hoo! Three, that’s three requests for Artemis: Requiem in less than 24 hours! :partying_face:

My inner-Alexander Knox says “I smell fresh digital ink, guys.” :slight_smile:

Got to keep the dream alive! One day, she’ll grace our library. :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

Hi, I’d like to request the following:
Heckler [1992] #1-6
Immortal Doctor Fate [1985] #1-3
Warlord [1976-1988] #1-10 – (I figure that at least getting the first ten issues on here may be an easier sell than the entire series, at first :slight_smile: )

And although I know there may be rights issues, I still would like to request the following, as well:
Atari Force [1984-1985] #1-20
Atari Force Special [1986] #1
DC Graphic Novel [1983-1986] #1 - “Star Raiders”
Masters of the Universe [1982-1983] #1-3

Thank you.

5 Likes

Got those requests added in, thanks for laying them out so nicely @carmen_elende.21026 :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I did not know this was a thing until just now. Another vote from me, please! (Fourthed?)

8 Likes

Haha got it, thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The entire CHASE series is digitized except for the event tie-in issue #1000000. Please complete this often overlooked but pretty great series.

8 Likes

Seconded

5 Likes

@HubCityQuestion and @jla172, Chase #1,000,000 is in the DC One Million collection.

Agreed that Cameron Chase’s solo title is a fine series.

Speaking of those named Chase to some extent, I would like to request Chase Meridian, as seen in:

• Batman Forever: The Official Movie Adaptation (1995)

On a similar note, I’ve this request as well:

• Batman & Robin: The Official Movie Adaptation (1997)

Why? Because we like them. Also, if Burton’s flicks got their adaptations digitized, then so too should Schumacher’s. Complete the quadrilogy, you know?

Please and thank you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just as Vroom said, @HubCityQuestion @jla172, Chase #1000000 can be found on DCUI here! If you meant another issue, please let me know!

@Vroom thank you for those requests, I’ve added them in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s the one! Thanks! It seems like it should be in Chase, though, and cross-referenced in the DC One Million Storyline, as opposed to in the DC One Million series.

6 Likes

I am trying to read the complete “BLOODLINES” story arc, but the arc is not listed in DCI and I tried to compile it myself as a list, but only 15 issues are there, the following 9 issues are missing:

Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #1
Justice League America Annual #7
Green Lantern Annual #2
Justice League International Annual #4
Green Arrow Annual #6
Eclipso Annual #1
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #3
Bloodbath #1
Bloodbath #2

-Liam

8 Likes