Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

3 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Thanks @Don-El. I shot it off my tv screen right b4 I read it. It actually looks way better then the pic I could get even with some doctoring.

2 Likes

I always give shout outs to people from Cleveland. I know it has to annoy people but I know whoā€™s from Cleveland or just anywhere in Ohio. Great movie too & even better talk show appearance guest. Not for the host tho.

1 Like

Magpie & Legends starting issue.

3 Likes

Love the blueā€¦but boooo hssss of course to eViL Magpie!!!

2 Likes

Sorry if on here already. I didnā€™t have time to check. If not a pink one, BOP.

5 Likes

now I gotta go look this one up too!

2 Likes

Ha Ha BOP #98. 1998ā€™ reading all the issues that werenā€™t arcs or say read now that I missed somehow when I read em all the day they were on here. Then they added more issues, so I did all the arcs 1st. Now Iā€™m cleaning up the in between 1 or 2 shot issues to be ready for the movie Friday.

3 Likes

Love the look of this one! :heart:

Detective Comics #873
*part of the Black Mirror storyline

4 Likes

Most excellent! I assume this is all part of that whole white cover month But also always featured the hero icon like you have here., but I donā€™t remember this one. Yummy!

3 Likes

I just had to go read some of this

Wow

First. I didnā€™t realize Scott Snyder was writing a Batman series (albeit the Dick Grayson Batman version) before his fabulous Court of Owls New 52 run, but also man, does he ever have a twisted streak in his stories! Wow.

3 Likes

Oh nice! Cool that you checked this one too, @Don-El! Itā€™s been recommended a few times so Iā€™ve just started reading this story arc. Really good so far!

3 Likes

@Don-El, also in the News article ā€œ5 Reasons To Read THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHSā€, they discuss the crossover between Dark Knights: Metal, The Batman Who Laughs, and Black Mirror. I thought you might find it interesting. Hereā€™s an excerpt:

3 Likes

The art style is incredible! Another cool cover from the Black Mirror arc.

Detective Comics #875

3 Likes

A final gem from Black Mirror. The color is fierce and so appropriately used!

Detective Comics #880

2 Likes

MOMMIIEEEEEeee!

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to go check the latest to see if thereā€™s any more of these in the comic book closet here on DC Universe, be right backā€¦

2 Likes

With a little trepidation, since I tend to get in trouble with the Mod Squad when I post outside of the Community Events area or Iceberg Lounge, letā€™s start a conversation about comic book covers featuring at Stark single color background from the past year or so of digital comics posted on DC Universe
(if only to prove I donā€™t strictly read comics from the Silver and Bronze age LOL):

Iā€™m a little torn on this one as I feel the concept works best when over half the cover is just that single color; however, since Supergirlā€™s outfit is almost all black, matching the solid color background, I feel this works well for being a very striking cover.

4 Likes

I agree @Don-El - noticed it right away. That black suit blending into the background gives me a ā€œmatte finishā€ vibe and it is killer! Awesome share! :sunglasses:

Check out this new cover for Batman #100ā€¦
(P. S. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was this thread. Now back to readingā€¦)

5 Likes