[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

I would like to see more statues/figures as well. Does anyone know how if I can redeem the 30 day subscription code if my subscription is already handled through Roku?

1 Like

I’d like to see some more t-shirt options, as well as Posters or Printed Concept Art-types.

Or how about really exclusive, Omaze-type, spend tokens for a chance to win-type things. That be awesome!

4 Likes

I would absolutely love some Deathstroke stuff, he’s my favorite DC character and I would love some merch lol

3 Likes

I’d like to see some statues, action figures, replica items, ie. GL’s battery, NightWing’s escrima sticks etc. In general, things that cost $$$ to get elsewhere.

6 Likes

I would love it if you guys have all Justice League action figures set as a reward!:grinning:

5 Likes

I would like to see some omnibus’s available.

7 Likes

More Pins. Pins of some of the symbol for heroes and villains. Tickets to Advance screening or a movie pass. Poster would be a favorable choice.

4 Likes

Literally, all I want is exclusive Literature. Maybe Variant’s that are only available by using rewards Points? Comic’s, TP’s, Collections, anything that would have like a “DC Universe Exclusive” Graphic in the corner.
You know us Fanboy’s want those EXCLUSIVE’S

8 Likes

A Legion Flight Ring!!!

1 Like

I would also like to see Community Related Merch. Like a T-Shirt with the DCU Logo that makes some kind of witty reference to being part of the Community. I would TOTES REP THE COMMUNITY IN MY FASHION CHOICES! Heck, put the website, or a QR Code on the Back!
Id pay to Advertise for the DCU!

1 Like

I would love a Stargirl poster like the one shown below not an artist painting or drawing, if possible in the future.

2 Likes

I would definitely like to see more Superman and The Flash or Green Lantern merchandise please.

3 Likes

I second the Green Lantern merch. Maybe some Deadshot or Suicide Squad stuff (besides HQ)

1 Like

I would love more statues of characters from the Harley Quinn animated series to go with the Harley statue currently available. Otherwise to echo what people have posted, I would like props, absolute editions, omnibuses, and more statues.

3 Likes

I would love to see more statues and props too. And also anything Nightwing related.

3 Likes

I think the green lantern battery would be a great prop to start with. I would use all my points for that. Then in the future Neca would be a great company to partner with, they are coming out with a line of prop replicas that I can’t wait to get my hands on. Some Batman the animated series gadgets, Nightwing eskrima sticks, Batman beyond batarang and a few more things.

1 Like

…More rewards that are exclusive to the DCU Rewards program.
… Stuff that has never been, and will never be, available for sale.
Those type of rewards feel really special.
The pins and Stargirl poster are a good start.
Include DCU exclusive cover variant comics and signed items.
…And once this COVID stuff is over, exclusive experiences would be REALLY special!

5 Likes

STARRO SLEEPING MASK!!!
LOL That sounds amazing and hilarious!!! You got a pic?

2 Likes

7 Likes

That is absolutely wonderful!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes