[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

There’s got to be some swag lying around the office I know I’d like, like lanyards or keychains. I still want a plain DC logo hat. I bought the doom patrol one from the shop because that’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen to one.

How about Golden Tickets to be used at a future comic con, Like at NYCC, Wondercon or SDCC. The ticket will allow you to attend a signing at the DC booth of your choice, like a VIP pass.

7 Likes

Oh wow that’s a great idea they’d have to be pretty limited but I like that!

1 Like

So I’m just wondering for those that are doing the DC rewards what things would you like to get with your points! @Kon-El let’s get the wish list started @SuperBlueGrodd

Respect the S

2 Likes

I dig the SDCC Doom Patrol Poster. I’d love it if there were discounts for the DC Direct store. C’est la vie.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about that stargirl poster.

1 Like

Nothing in there enticing me right now. If they add a statue or figure for one of the DC Trinity (preferably Supes) by the December cutoff date, that’s what I’ll save up for. Otherwise, not sure :thinking:.

4 Likes

Yes I would love to see some more action figures or a box of Comics

4 Likes

I just turned in my points for that poster.

1 Like

There’s already a similar discussion going on about this if you want to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks, @reload! :slight_smile: As the thread seemed to veer into “what do you want to see that isn’t available” territory, went ahead and merged it into this one - giving a head’s up, @jsmsiggy! And thank you all for giving an idea of the thought process behind your choosing, or wishing for certain items! :heart:

I want to see like Penguin statue as a reward. That would be cool.:grinning:

2 Likes

More Batman related rewards please!

3 Likes

I would love more Batgirl merch or any Birds of Prey stuff (comic or movie)

Oh and Doom Patrol stuff!

5 Likes

I would love to see more of the statues. Personally I would like to see that Harley Quinn Birds of Prey statue.

6 Likes

Turn that into a grab/mystery bag?

@hawkfire @jtolliver23.40444 @bat4185113man worse case scenario you can use your points for the shop coupons and grab some exclusive Batman/ Harley/ BOP merch from there.

1 Like

More statues would be great.

5 Likes

I have a question: are the coupons offered as rewards combinable or do you have use one at a time?

As for what I would like to see I wouldn’t mind seeing prop replicas, like Nightwing’s escrima sticks or the green lantern replica power ring.

5 Likes

They just added the Funkoverse DC 100 game as a reward where Babs is one of the four character pieces. I still agree with the rest of your statement, though!

2 Likes