[CLOSED] Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

Ok, I don’t think/know if that pertains to me, but thanks for the info.

1 Like

I was wondering what that was for, thanks for clarifying.

@emeraldgsl, Platinum is the top tier.

5 Likes

I watched the 3 new episodes of Doom Patrol between yesterday and today. I didn’t get the 15 tokens bonus “Watch 3 Consecutive Episodes of a Series on DCU within 3 Days”.

The third episode (which I watched after today’s earning limit reset) didn’t give me the 10 tokens for “Watch an Episode on DCU within 72 hours of Release” I’ve also seen this happen with the new episodes of Harley Quinn. DC Daily works fine though.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a real problem or maybe I’m just not understanding how the hand-picked heroes feature works? But since the launch of the rewards program, I’ve had Green Lantern chosen as my favorite hero and I’ve never gotten custom content offered to me to earn points. I’ve mixed it up once in a while and thew in Aquaman, Flash and Superman, and they all appear in my hand-picked heroes section. But never GL. Even when he is my ONLY hero selected, I don’t see content relating to Green Lantern. Is anything similar happening to anyone else?

1 Like

The Bonus that involves watching a New Content is bugged I believe. I watch every episode of Stargirl and Harley Quinn since the program came to be and didn’t get that bonus. I had to email Support with receipts that the bonus never showed. I was granted 100 points because of it but it’s doesn’t help that it’s doesn’t click fast enough.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll reach out to them and see if they’ll work with me. Time to go through my history to see if I’m missing any other bonuses lol

1 Like

@ParadoxAmunet @thewonderDiana Does viewing content only count if you earn rewards on on that content?

Example: I watched the first three episodes of Doom Patrol S2 but only two of the episodes earned points. I’m assuming I watched the third episode after I had reached my daily limit. Does that third episode count towards a watch three bonus? I’ve also watched entire series of The Batmen Documentary and didn’t receive a series bonus.

1 Like

Will second this. I have given up trying to get these bonus points

1 Like

@TravisMorgan, unless things changed when the program limit went daily, items watched when you can’t earn points don’t count toward bonuses.

I know I’m not either of the people who asked but I found this out when you started, so…

3 Likes

@thewonderDiana, can you help me break down my daily points for the last couple of days? Saturday I had 3 comments for thirty and read a comic for 15…Total of 45. But today it gave me 10 for a comment and 15 for reading a comic…for a total of 25??

What the hey hey?

1 Like

the 40 token a day thing is kinda annoying :confused:

2 Likes

Anyone know the bonus after 100 comics?

1 Like

I did not get bonus points for watching Stargirl Shiv Part one today.

Not sure why it works every time for DC Daily episodes but never for other episodes.

1 Like
1 Like

Is anyone else frustrated with the stupid timer limit that this app has put on for how many points that you can get them you have to wait another 22hours or it to reset? Dc should get rid of it. Or shorten the reset ti me.

3 Likes

Tbh I wouldn’t pay attention to much to the whole points thing. I honestly don’t think it really matters. Me personally I just read stuff and watch stuff I could careless about points. Also I’m more than sure this feature will be taken off in the near future.

3 Likes

Was also curious. Has anyone received any of the “prizes” they’ve reemed with their points? I used some points to get the HQ Pin Set and haven’t received it yet. Which is understandable with everything that is going on. So yeah I was just curious if anyone has received anything.

1 Like

There is a 35 token daily cap to how many tokens you can earn. The speed you reach that limit dictates the timer limit until you are allowed to start earning tokens again. It’s the same for everyone. It resets every 24 hrs.

2 Likes

I had the same issue with Stargirl and not getting bonus points this week and last week. it seems like the watch an episode within 72 hours only applies to some shows now. i don’t know if other people have had the same experience?

5 Likes

Has token earning been reverted back to weekly? I went and read several comics I had not read before, including some of the ‘featured to earn’ comics, and sitll did not get any tokens.

1 Like