Christmas Watch Along

Hello everybody I was thinking of Doing a Christmas movie watch along on Tuesday December 17. We’ll watch the movie from home video. Here’s a poll, which two Christmas movie would you guys like to watch? :slightly_smiling_face:

• Batman Returns
  • Shazam!

0 voters

1 Like

I like Shazam, but BR offers more potential riffs.

3 Likes

Batman Returns should be a Christmas tradition. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

3 Likes

Sorry, Shazam!

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: So far we got 5 votes with Batman Returns in the lead. Also what’s a best time to start the watch along?

3 Likes

I might be able to make it for this one. Hope you have a great turnout regardless!!!

1 Like

Good luck

2 Likes

Is batman returns available for free on tnt or tbs

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing a home video watch along, if it’s on a streaming service with no commercials, that would work to. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was expecting it to return in time for Christmas but nope i watched it twice last year

2 Likes

You may be able to find a copy cheap somewhere. Big Lots has a lot of DVDs and BluRays, might check those…

2 Likes

Votes for Shazam! is catching up, there’s still time to vote! :grinning::christmas_tree::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

I’ve decided to close the poll early so I can make a new Watch along thread, I wanted to say Thankyou everybody who voted, and The winner for Christmas movie watch along is Batman Returns. If any of the DC Mods reading this, can you please lock this thread. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes