Christmas Movie Watch Along, Tues. Dec 17 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

This Tuesday on December 17, Please join for a very special Christmas movie watch along. You voted and the winner is Batman Returns.
Now here’s how this will work, while the movie is NOT on DC Universe, all you have to do is if you own the movie on DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD, put that on, (If it’s on any streaming service with no commercials, that’ll work too) then use your computer, tablet, phone to chat on this thread.
The movie will start at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thankyou. :grinning::popcorn::tv::bat::cat2::penguin:

5 Likes

To quote the famous philosopher, HELL YEAH. I’m so in for this. :smiley:

1 Like

:grinning::bat::cat2::penguin::popcorn::tv: We are just 4 days away from the movie watch along.Thanks to @DC_Community, it got me to watching Batman Returns more times this year then any other years even when they don’t have the movie.

I can actually make it to this one! Count me in. I’ll bring the snacks.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:We are just 2 days til the Batman Returns watch along. I hope that one of the DC Mods can join us, that would be so great!:penguin:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m really excited for this because while it’s very likely there’s a bit of nostalgia involved, in many ways this is still my favorite Batman movie.

1 Like

Me: giphy%20(2)

3 Likes

:grinning:We are just 1 day away from the Batman Returns watch along!

2 Likes

We are less then 11 hours away to the watch along. :grinning::popcorn::tv::bat::cat2::penguin:
Just a friendly reminder that we are watching the movie on home video, and using a computer, tablet or phone to chat on this thread. The time to start the movie will be at 6:00pm PST/9:00PM EST.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yowwww I almost forgot this was tonight!

no

1 Like

Would anyone mind if I took a quick catnap before we start? I’ve been up since 5am.

1 Like

Feel free if you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 more hours to go! :grinning::bat::cat2::penguin::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

I took a nap and forgot again! So I’m just going to sit here staring at the thread until it starts

1 Like

Hey @birt_pow, welcome! Also to let you know that you were mention today on DC Daily as Biff pow, but I forgot what your new name was. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, thanks for letting me know!

30 MINUTES UNTIL PEE-WEE AND SIMONE DUMP THE BABY

3 Likes

You took the words out of my mouth, but the last part was funny! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are less then 15 minutes away!:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 Like

Less then 10 minutes to go!:cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:

2 Likes

5 more minutes left!:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

2 Likes