Cheesy Comics/Movies?

With any superhero franchise there’s gonna be some cheesy parts in some forms. What was the most cheesy/cringy thing you watched/read in dc? Was there anytime it was too cheesy you just couldn’t keep going?

10 Likes
6 Likes

Masonry vision in Superman IV.

8 Likes

Instant transformation powers including accessories/clothes/hairstyle (color and length) in Supergirl.

6 Likes

Jeremy from Superman 4, does he really think Superman can solve all the problems? :triumph:

6 Likes

A large part of the dialogue that takes place between these three in their film pretty much registers at a 9.5 on the one to ten cheesiness scale, especially between Dick and faux Barb:

“You’re pretty good at this, little girl.”
“Well watch and learn, little boy.”

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Yep. :grinning: #BarbEternal :+1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :bat:

5 Likes

The whole movie Batman and Robin (1997) is pretty cheesy, but the whole credit card scene is really over the top. I was in the theatre and I didn’t leave, but I have never watched that movie again.

6 Likes

The final fight in the Batman 66 movie. Everyone leaps way too far back when they get hit, yet it may be my favorite climax of any DC movie. It’s just so entertaining to watch em go at it. It’s the best possible form of cheese.

3 Likes