Check Out the Latest Photos of STARGIRL's Hourman and Doctor Mid-Nite

doctor-mid-nite-full

We’ve got our first look at two costumes from the upcoming STARGIRL show, Hourman and Doctor Mid-Nite.

Head over to our News section to feast your eyes on these amazing costumes!

Make sure to comment down below what you think of Hourman and Doctor Mid-Nite’s costumes!

8 Likes

Both costumes are sharp

2 Likes

This show isn’t looking good at all. It looks like a bunch of kids playing as the JSA. How about an actual JSA show with the actual JSA characters from the Geoff Johns series?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the show on Monday!

3 Likes

Love the idea of legacy the new guard taking over for the old guard.

3 Likes

Gonna have to wait and see how I feel about this new JSA.

2 Likes

So only Hourman and Stripe are still guys but all of the villains are male except for one. Like Wildcat should have been a dude or a stronger built female cause I’m getting Catwoman vibes not boxer. But I guess we’ll wait and see. And add another female villain, the bad guys feels like a boys club (although awesome looking) and the good guys look like a girls club. And please don’t make Hourmans plot about him being addicted to his superpower pills.

1 Like

I just realized the actress (Yvette Montreal) playing Wildcat stared in Rambo: Last Blood. One of my favorite movies of last year

1 Like

I like both outfits. Hourman’s outfit with all those red arrows reminds me a lot of the 2000 JSA and especially the solid black cover Alex Ross version of the costume.

Screenshot_20200517-220621_1

I’m looking forward to watching the premiere with my wife Monday night. However I am also not exactly thrilled that this centers on high school locker life, really not my thing, but I’ll see how it plays out.

3 Likes

I think the hourman costume doesn’t look nearly as good as the one on the comics cover.

The costumes are really odd looking, they look really shiny and kinda baggy. It makes it look like you got a kid wearing adults clothes.

Also something about the mask is off. They are too bulky or something. They just look odd and cheap

1 Like

Same, the costumes are pretty cheap looking

I’m still kinda perplexed by the choice to include Beth Chapel and not Pieter Cross. She seems like a likeable character so far though.

As far as the costumes themselves go, I’m gonna try to reserve judgement til I see them in motion but yeah there is something off about them

1 Like