Check out Electric Warriors!

Just saw that the first issue of Steve Orlando Electric Warriors is now on DC Universe! It’s a great miniseries featuring fantastic artwork by Travel Foreman. I feel like a lot of people slept on this title when it was being published, but it’s definitely worth reading. Now that it’s being added to DC Universe, do yourself a favour and check it out!

6 Likes

I wouldn’t have looked twice at this, but since you mentioned that Travel Foreman is in there I’m definitely going to check it out. Thanks for the rec:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Great series

3 Likes

@mrmiraclenailed it! This a great series which was missed by a lot of folks. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

3 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised by the last page of the first issue. I’m a fan of that character so curious where this is going.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to checking this out eventually.

To me, this series really marked a new phase for Steve Orlando’s career, as he went from (mostly) being a writer of traditional superhero fare like Supergirl and Justice League Of America, to rediscovering his experimental muscles and melding them with his deep love of DC continuity and lore in books like Martian Manhunter and Gotham City Monsters.

Orlando has really grown as a writer since Midnighter and Apollo and seeing him - creatively-refreshed from his time on minis and maxis - unleashed as the ongoing writer on Wonder Woman has me VERY excited!

2 Likes

It was on my list. I’ll bump it up. I just finished Sideways, waiting for the final issue to drop so I can truly be finished. I was waiting to hear about Electric Warriors so thank u for solidifying that it’s a great read.

2 Likes

Just curious… does the series have any connections to the “Electric Warrior” series from the '80s?