Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

DC One Million Chronos: Beatles Last Public Performance, John Lennon & Paul McCartney.

5 Likes

Superman/ Batman #79: π“πŽπŒπŒπˆπ„ π’πŒπˆπ“π‡, & π‰πŽπ‡π π‚π€π‘π‹πŽπ’. Mexico City Olympics. The Famous Black Power Fist Raised Gloved Hands on the podium. I’m saying JOHN CARLOS. Just because he raised left arm & Smith the right.-& the left arm is raised here.

Zoomed in just in case & all kinds of stuff back there lol.

5 Likes

Creature Commandos #1: ππ‘π„π’πˆπƒπ„ππ“ π…π‘π€ππŠπ‹πˆπ 𝐃. π‘πŽπŽπ’π„π•π„π‹π“, πƒπ–πˆπ†π‡π“ π„πˆπ’π„ππ‡πŽπ–π„π‘, π‰πŽπ’π„ππ‡ π’π“π€π‹πˆπ, π–πˆππ’π“πŽπ π‚π‡π”π‘π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹.

5 Likes

Marilyn Monroe

6 Likes

Batman: Gotham By Gaslight #1: Sigmund Freud.

5 Likes

Batman Houdini: The Devil’s Workhop

Harry Houdini and Tom Mix

5 Likes

DC Horror Presents: Sgt. Rock Vs. The Army of the Undead #1: 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 π‚π€πŒπππ„π‹π‹. I get why it says Bruce & that, that’s Sgt. Rock/ But…Sgt. Rock is Bruce Campbell.

4 Likes

Superman: Space Age #2: Watergate citizens that broke in, & the FBI undercover are the ones with guns of course…

Also…Nixon , Superman, & Elvis.

5 Likes

Superman: Space Age #2: 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

6 Likes

President Biden and Curtis Metcalf(Hardware)

Curtis ain’t a fan.

5 Likes

Green Lantern 100pg Spectacular: ππ‘π„π’πˆπƒπ„ππ“ π‘πŽπŽπ’π„π•π„π‹π“.

7 Likes

I remember reading this issue and thinking this was one of the coolest things ever.

7 Likes

That was my 1st time reading that one!!! The story I’d read, but not with it all redone & improved…to say the least!! Very cool read!!

5 Likes

Thrillkiller #1: JFK, Jackie O, Elvis, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, & George Harrison.

5 Likes

Thrillkiller #3: Marilyn Monroe.

7 Likes

Hello @HubCityQuestion, has Chuck Norris ever appeared in DC comics? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

He has not, but he did have his own Marvel series in the 80s!

8 Likes

Cool, Thankyou. :smiley: Hopefully someday.

6 Likes

Gardner Fox

4 Likes

Hellblazer #52: Madonna- Blonde Ambition Tour- In Bed With Madonna.

4 Likes