Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

Catwoman #49: πŒπ€π— π’π‚π‡π‘π„π‚πŠ/ ππŽπ’π…π„π‘π€π“π”. behind Killer Croc…

7 Likes

DC Challenge #1: π™‚π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Š π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™“.

5 Likes

DC Challenge #1: π™ƒπ™π™ˆπ™‹π™ƒπ™π™€π™” π˜½π™Šπ™‚π˜Όπ™π™.

5 Likes

From Showcase (1956-1978) #20
These criminals are not actually named Clark Gable and Fred MacMurray
… and disappointingly they never again look as much like Clark Gable and Fred MacMurray as they do in this one panel

5 Likes

Dark Crisis: Big Bang #1: 𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐑 π‘πŽπŒπ„π‘πŽ, & π€πƒπ€πŒ 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓.

πŒπˆπ‚π‡π€π„π‹ πŠπ„π€π“πŽπ, & π‰π€π‚πŠ ππˆπ‚π‡πŽπ‹π’πŽπ.

Supes β€˜78 Batman 89’.

8 Likes

DC Challenge #2: 𝐋𝐄𝐍 π–π„πˆπ , & π‚π‡π”π‚πŠ ππ€π“π“πŽπ.

6 Likes

DC Challenge #6: ALBERT EINSTEIN .

5 Likes

Superman: Space Age #3: Connie Chung, & Madonna.

5 Likes

Is it just me or does the guy in front look like Alex Ross?
Alex Ross

9 Likes

Hmmmm yes but I also feel like that could be a lot of people lol buuuut then again it kinda makes sense :thinking:

7 Likes

It’s like a doppelgΓ€nger lol. I was just going with context…John Lennon & a guy that looks exactly like the man who shot him/ vs Alex Ross…?-& even with all of the evidence that made me think of Mark David Chapman. I can’t say you’re wrong? You might be right? Could be both (if the artist is aware of his likeness in that spectrum) could be just Mark, or just Alex, or him drawing himself as both since they look similar? Or it could be nobody? lol. Great eye tho either way. I never Google things so it might just say? But, I’ll leave that to others. Great stuff tho. I can’t believe how identical that is!!!

5 Likes

Batman- One Bad Day: Ra’s Al Ghul #1: ππ„πˆπ‹ π€π‘πŒπ’π“π‘πŽππ†.

5 Likes

JLA Classified #53: π„πˆππ’π“π„πˆπ, & π‡π€π–πŠπˆππ†.

7 Likes

Batman #135: πŒπˆπ‚π‡π€π„π‹ πŠπ„π€π“πŽπ & π€πƒπ€πŒ 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓.

7 Likes

Justice League Europe #17: George H.W. Bush.
I included some context because it’s more evidence that it’s him. I’m sure everyone remembers Dana Carveys -It wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture- imitation of him.

5 Likes

Is it just me or does the guy in front look like Alex Ross?
Alex Ross

It is Alex Ross, he has on a Kingdom Come shirt. or it could be like you said @capo-mage

6 Likes

You’re probably right?!!? I just assumed with him looking like Chapman & the context-(standing in the spot he shot lennon in, in front of his apt.) however, he could be putting himself in those shoes, (artistic license) or, as u said, just literally putting himself in there? I think you’re correct tho? As much as I want it to make sense with Chapman, evidence to it being Ross is plentiful.
Ty for noticing that!!! I’m going to have to go against my own rules & Google it. -& credit is definitely yours regardless of who it is? It’s most likely Ross, u have made me a believer.
Plus the t-shirt…yeah, you’re right…!!
I haven’t googled or anything yet… but I’m just saying you’re right. That’s gotta be Alex. He put his dad in Kingdom Come as the preacher, so he’s definitely the type.

5 Likes

That’s definitely Alex Ross in the front but when you said Mark David Chapman I thought you meant the guy in the back of the image peeking around the corner at John Lennon.

5 Likes

Agreed. I was actually just about to say ty again @CKComics !!! I will edit & credit u.

5 Likes

JLE #18: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓 πƒπˆπ’ππ„π˜.

Mickey Mouse, Captain Adam, & I believe that’s Walt behind Adam. They’re at Disneyland.

5 Likes