Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

She was a beautiful blonde in the 80s. She only charged to a brunette wig after her sister Jackie became extremely famous as the 1st female to ever write best selling erotica for women. I watched an entire documentary on the whole ordeal. I see what u were saying now. But, yes she was a blonde, especially in the 80’s & when she 1st became famous. I do my homework or I wouldn’t post it lol.

6 Likes

Happy birthday, @capo-mage!

5 Likes

Ty @SuperBlueGrodd love u buddy!!!

5 Likes

Happy DCUniverssary @SuperBlueGrodd

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @SuperBlueGrodd!!!

Sorry I meant to hit u right back with it. But…of course… I couldn’t open my windows to get to my camera. Had to shut off my iPad & log back in. So awesome you’re anniversary is on my birthday. Truly fitting!!!

Remember when we watched Bold & Brave Plas & the Freedom Fighters? Good times. Of course my uploads wouldn’t work & it uploaded pics I didn’t pick., & it wouldn’t let me see the box so I could delete the ones that didn’t load & weren’t supposed to lol. For me…of course, why would it ever be easy. Even on my bday can’t catch a break. Ty for always being there buddy!!!

5 Likes

Those were great times :)
Thanks! These are great.
Hope things go better for you today, you deserve a good bd, pal.
Enjoy it!

5 Likes

Ty buddy I just got some gifts from the family. That always helps. Hope your anniversary day goes great!!!

5 Likes

Happy b-day @capo-mage and happy cake day @SuperBlueGrodd!!!

4 Likes

Ty @D4RK5TARZ!!! I will meet u soon. Still looking for the right car. You’ll see…I always keep my word…

4 Likes

It will be excellent once we meet!!! I have a feeling there is an Ollies and a few comic shops we can go to!

4 Likes

Nice!!! I’m in for real…

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary to the poster with the mostest.

4 Likes

Joan Collins was famous for her dark brown hair and those few blonde pictures are exceptions that prove the rule. Even in the first sentence of the quoted article, “Despite being known for her voluminous raven hair…” If anyone ever wanted to make a recognizable Joan Collins appearance in a comic, they would never intentionally color it with blonde hair.

5 Likes

Okay….

5 Likes

Action Comics #800: Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster.

7 Likes

Nice catch

5 Likes

Ty @RexRebel!!! Diggin your new avatar btw!!

4 Likes

Danke, thought a change was in order for awhile.

4 Likes

Heard that. The Cheshire one I used for a while looks the best by far. It’s not even close with any other pic I’ve tried. But, I gotta represent my girl, & Huntress ones I can’t find one that I like enough, as far as how it fits the circle. That’s a great one tho. I’m so used to your original but Krypto looks “fly”, pun intended and quoted for just that reason lol.

4 Likes