🎃 Celebrate Halloween with the DC Halloween Grid! 🎃

Ready to put your knowledge of DC’s creepiest characters to the test?

We’re got a new game up and ready just in time for Halloween! All you gotta do to play is select the character from each square that best fits the category descriptions! Easy, right?

Dive into the DC Halloween Grid :halloween_batman: here :halloween_batman: and take your best shot! For extra fun, post your results in this thread when you’re done — let’s see who can get the most correct guesses! (Though most of you prooooooobably have me beat.)

HAVE AT 'EM! :smiling_imp:

18 Likes

Did it in 9!

8 Likes

4 Likes

That was fun, only I had guess two right!:fearful:
:grinning:Hope we see more of these, especially at Christmas time!:santa::mrs_claus::christmas_tree::gift:

3 Likes

11 guesses but I did it

5 Likes

I got angry with it and gave up. :sweat_smile: Creeper is a Batman villain who has been to Hell, I own the issue!

“Is an inhuman monster that wears a mask”

In the end, just for laughs, I selected every square to be Batman. JLD, Mask, Lazarus Pit, Hell, inhuman monster, Batman’s greatest villain. He checked all the boxes.

6 Likes

Well, uh, color me a bit embarrassed. 24. More than half of those were on the JLD/Lazarus square, though; I apparently do not know Justice League Dark stuff at all.

(Also, Blue Devil should totally have counted for wears a mask/has been to hell. It’s basically in his name!)

5 Likes

Did it in 10 but I swear Batman has been to Hell before. Crazy if in his 80+ years he hasn’t.

7 Likes

He’s been. Multiple times.

3 Likes

According to this he hasn’t :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Batman/Demon

3 Likes