CATWOMAN: HUNTED đŸ“ș Watch-Along! đŸ’„ MONDAY 7/11 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

It’s time for another movie night, friends, and some of us thought it would be fun to spend it :gem: :cat2: happily committing larceny with our favorite cat-lady (while outrunning assassins and the fuzz)! :tada:

Details below

Catwoman: Hunted (2022): Selina Kyle, has no qualms about risking her 9 lives when a prize like the world’s most valuable emerald is the reward. But her plan lands her in the crosshairs of Leviathan, Interpol and Batwoman. Will a trail of twists, turns and deadly adversaries trip up our cunning feline? Gotta tune in to find out—Hope to see you here! :popcorn:

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBOMax, or you can’t rent it right :arrow_right: HERE.
Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 78min

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Vroom below if you have any questions

14 Likes

Ps. If anyone would like to read some Catwoman, this is in our :dc: library :catwoman_hv_2: :black_heart:

9 Likes

:scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Being that this WAL is my creation, I’d like to mention that it was initially seen as a tie-in for Pride Month. However, myself and my esteemed co-host @Razzzcat weren’t able to find a suitable time within June for the WAL to tie into Pride-based happenings.

That said, any and all who would like to see this event as a continuation of Pride Month festivities are absolutely welcome to do so, as Pride can and should be celebrated all year long (the same thing as every day, FYI :slightly_smiling_face:).

:00_dc_pride: :catwoman_hv_2:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Boo. Yah. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart:

5 Likes

Could someone please tell me when Catwoman switched from wearing a mask to wearing goggles?

4 Likes

Not sure if she wore googles before, but I’m pretty sure it became a Catwoman staple during this run

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Ed Brubaker’s Catwoman
:blush:. Still the absolute best Catwoman run (and ongoing, while he was on it) of all time.

Speaking of great comics featuring heroes from our upcoming WAL, check these out (and if you already have, do so again :wink:):

The Kate Kane Batwoman’s first appearance:

The first issue of Batwoman’s first starring story:

The debut of Catwoman’s “goggle look”, which was designed by Darwyn Cooke:

5 Likes

The two bats and the cat could have a three-way relationship like the guy who first pitched Wonder Woman. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

5 Likes

That
is a great idea. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

That’s a cool idea in theory
but
Kate and Bruce are actually cousins. The two are technically Eskimo brothers because they’ve both been with Nocterna, so
that might be a little too close. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I meant Ryan Wilder, “Batwoman 2.0”. Sry. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

and?

4 Likes

After making this joke, I realized that Bruce actually did date his aunt-in-law
? Step-aunt
? 
His uncle’s widow.

4 Likes

50 Minutes!! :boom: :gem: :catwoman_hv_2:

7 Likes

Dearest @Razzzcat and the Crew peeps! I sadly can’t make it tonight :pleading_face: Hope y’all enjoy and have a blast! :hugs: :purple_heart:

6 Likes