Catalog of DC Live-Action Universes

Apparently Green Lantern HBO series will be earth 12. Not sure if this is DC HBOverse or just Green Lantern show Universe. Isn’t Watchmen a DC HBO show that is the sequel to the movie?

Also Earth 2 is the futuristic-ly advance earth Jesse Quick was on, but now it seems earth 2 is a different earth now and Star Girl is of that earth 2. Or maybe earth 2 is still the same earth 2, but i doubt it, since they rarely have crime & murder on the original earth 2.

Arrow paid homage to Powerless in an easter egg. A billboard advertised Van Wayne Industries. Marc Guggenheim confirmed in an interview that it was in fact a shout out to Powerless. So apparently earth P did exist in the multiverse. At least by inference.

2 Likes

Chances are, he’s not. Or that version of him won’t. On the Titans earth there certainly could be another Vic Stone that was turned into Cyborg. We just haven’t seen him yet.

Maybe the doom patrol series earth, that Cyborg goes out in his own or gets snapped up by the JLA, which we may never meet.

Great thing about a new multiverse, plenty of options to create “new” characters on that particular earth.

I think it’s fair to say, pre-crisis it WAS the earth of Jesse Quick.
There was plenty of crime going around in the Silver/Bronze Age pre-crisis Earth 2. Certainly more former Nazi threats on Earth 2 than there was in Earth-1. Perhaps we’ll get a version of Jesse Quick as the JSA speedster.?(As much as I love Jay, Jesss may be a better fit in a Stargirl based show. Another late teen-early 20 female to play off of.)

1 Like

TV pre-crisis earth 2.

Not comic book pre-crisis earth 2.

Zoom was one of very few murderers on Earth 2 before he became a meta-human. (TV show version)

Definitely agree about new multiverse.

I suspect DCEU was and still is Earth 0 + negative earths. The new multiverse also gives the DCEU a chance to prioritize what positive earths are part of the DCEU.

Its awesome that both the Live-Action TV shows & movies are part of an overall multiverse, let’s say DC Live-Action Multiverse.

I was shocked to see the movie Flash (who wears my favorite version of the Flash costume).

1 Like

There had to be some decent amount of crime on Earth-2. Correctly if I’m wrong but Zoom did send several supervillain level threats to Earth-1. Not to mention the Ronny Raymond, Caitlin, and Cisco were all supervillain level threats.

murder was said to be rare there.

Crime seems to have jack up in Central City when Meta Humans came into being. But it sounded like it waa tamed. Probably because Zoom pretend to defeat them while actually recruiting for his meta syndicate. It seem like they were either waiting in the shadows or just taken over Central City. If it was the latter, then it wasn’t until after they became metas and even then; was only within Central City on earth 2. Meaning crime continued to be rare outside of Central City.

Yeah, the writers didn’t seem to get too much into it.