Casting Lady Gaga

So I just saw Lady Gaga’s performance in A Star is Born and was wondering which character would you cast her as in a DC Universe movie or show?

1 Like

Madame Xanadu

2 Likes

This sounds odd, but she could be an interesting Talia Al Ghul

1 Like

There was a rumor a long time ago that she was in the running to play Harley Quinn. I think she could still do it.

1 Like

Unless something happens to Margot Robbie or her contract, there will never be another Harley Quinn taking her spot.

1 Like

I mean, tell that to Joaquin Phoenix and Jared Leto.

2 Likes

Maybe she could just play herself. She could join the Justice League.

2 Likes

If there is ever a Freedom Fighters movie she should be in the running for Doll Girl.

Poison ivy easily

3 Likes

Phoenix’s role is known to be just a standalone separate movie though

She could play Magpie if she ever appears. I mean, the character was a dead-ringer for Gaga in “Beware the Batman.”

1 Like

I think she would be 'aight as the pop star who gets kidnapped and killed by the main antagonist when the hero arrived too late to stop them.

With those pipes, Black Canary!

1 Like

My first thought was maybe Huntress, but after some thinking Mercy Graves. I also think she could do a cool variation of Live Wire.

I agree with @SuperBatDanLantern, she’d be a dead ringer for a BTB-style Magpie. As for a comic accurate version, eh, she could pull that off too, I feel.

I can also see her as a Nora Fries that does more than hang out in a cryogenic tube.

1 Like

I second her for the role of Poison Ivy.

I don’t know Magpie that well, but I believe she was on Gotham. The Gotham version reminded me more of Sia.

1 Like

@nu52: Magpie as she appeared in the “Beware The Batman” cartoon was a dead-ringer for Gaga, and unless I’m mistaken, that cartoon came out well before Sia was the mega-Star she is today.

Lady ga ga belongs in the Vertigo universe. I say Joanna Constantine.

I prefer her as Poison Ivy over Rhianna.

Lobo

3 Likes