Cast The DC

Ok, so there are threads similar to this however, here I shall name an actor every day and you can come up with a DC character you think is most appropriate for them

5 Likes

Ok, so for today…
Zac Efron

1 Like

Oswald Cobblepot lol!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tom Bronson, Tomcat.

I don’t see the Oswald. How so?

Snapper Carr.

1 Like

David ducoveny as the question. Benedict cumberbatch as two face . Edward Norton as riddler . Sean Patrick flannery as guy Gardner. Carrey tagawa as ras al ghul. He was shang stung in the mk 95 movie. Legit martial artist . Charlie hunnam as green arrow . Ron Pearlman as lobo.

1 Like

You have to wait for me to say a new actor. Love the enthusiasm though

2 Likes

Hot take alert

I could see Zac as Constantine

1 Like

Hmmm, Zac Effron, huh? Maybe Booster Gold? I dunno, that’s a toughie. I could see Constantine too

2 Likes

aHEM

But yeah Booster Gold

1 Like

Also my thread had fancy black and white pictures.

2 Likes

Zac Efron’s proven he has what it takes to be a legitimate actor, especially since he broke away from the trappings of High School Musical.

I think he’d make a great:
Nightwing
Barry Allen
Booster Gold

4 Likes

Zach has the face of a hero but the eyes of a villain. Not sure which one as of yet, but I’d be down to see him as maybe Ultraman or Owlman?

4 Likes

@TruthofPisces, GTFO of my head!

Dick Grayson/Nightwing without a doubt, Efron would be my first choice. I feel he possesses all of Graysons fundamental character traits. He’s “pretty”, funny, humble, athletic, and is generally very positive and optimistic. I think he would be amazing in that role! Perfect, dare I say…

Never considered him for Barry Allen, but I can see it now. Booster? That could work, but I think he would make a good Ted Kord too.

For some reason he reminds me of Silver Age Hal Jordon too.

Also, Kyle Rayner.

HPu0tB8.jpg

4 Likes

yes I have to go with Nightwing I want to say I saw something on youtube a while aback talking about this.

3 Likes

What about Aqualad?

2 Likes

He could be interesting as Garth

1 Like

His torso is upsetting

2 Likes

Jimmy smitts for lex. Bryan Cranston as darkseid.

1 Like