https://youtu.be/uilJZZ_iVwY

8 Likes

Marvelous.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

One word hilarious
It looks like a very humorous movie

2 Likes

That was seriously a funny line to you all? I cringed! Captain was a good nod but should have been interrupted or maybe not Captain Electricity

1 Like

I am so excited for this to come out! It looks absolutely hilarious.

3 Likes

Captain Sparkle Fingers can chillax with Yellow Skinned Wacky Man from TNBA :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait, this movie looks like it will be amazing.

1 Like

My three sons and I are pumped for this movie. We’ve already bought all the action figures so far and been reading the comic books.

1 Like

That does bring up a serious question. What are people going to call him? If they call him “Shazam”, everybody will be converted! Lol! Calling him “Billy” will be odd.

Other people can call him Shazam (as they’re not imbued with his powers) and he can say his own name in conversation.

It’s how Billy himself says it that matters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vroom, that’s kinda silly. So if Billy is injured or needs to change basically in secret (yeah I know, Lightning is basically a give away), hows he going to say it in a certain way? Last gasp of energy, on the verge of unconsciousness? Maybe it would have been smarter to turn it to a phrase with “Shazam” in it? It’s what Isis did actually. “O Mighty Isis” was the phrase that changed her.

I didn’t write the parameters of the character. I just read and relay it =)

3 Likes

What Vroom said and it also has to be with intent and purpose. See pic.

Like if Billy is in Shazam form, he can introduce himself as Shazam without turning back into Billy. He can say “Hi, my name is Shazam” freely. He has to say the word “SHAZAM!” with intent/purpose.

There’s a reason why he’s the OG Captain Marvel. But they retcon it so Billy can say the word Shazam without accidentally turning himself back to regular human self.

1 Like