Calling all DC fans...

The Bat-Family has been killed off in Gotham, there is a war brewing between two factions. No heroes are interfering now.

If you had to pick a side, who would you pick?

The League Of Shadows

OR

The Court Of Owls

The choice is yours and whichever you choose represents the final outcome of the city.

8 Likes

Oh, I love this question - The Court of Owls for me. :slight_smile:

Who would you pick, @Gibbyhertz?

2 Likes

I’m Team Shadows… but internally I’d support Shiva as our leader.

3 Likes

Close decision for me lol

I am a huge League fan but yesterday I watched Batman vs Robin and tbh right now I’m feeling the Court!

They are just such a cool society, I have to read more about them because I’m intrigued.

2 Likes

I’m a traitor to the League, I’d be the guy that switched sides lol

3 Likes

Court of Owls. They will figure out a way and commit massive resources to remaking Gotham.

2 Likes

Court of Owls.

2 Likes

Night Court!

4 Likes

The League, definitely. You don’t mess with Ra’s al Ghul

3 Likes

I’d pick the Court of Owls strictly because I think real life owls are cool XD

4 Likes

Court of Owls. Maybe if I’m lucky enough, I could be one of the Talons?

3 Likes

League. Easy.

Court of Owls. They’ve got a ton of undying talons, whereas the League only has 1 undying character–R’as. I know R’as is much more powerful, but if I crunch the numbers it looks like the Court of Owls has the advantage. Plus, the Court of Owls is based in Gotham and knows the city better.

3 Likes

The Lanterns still have a Sector to protect. So, they have to provide allied assistance to Gotham. I’d like to think of this as a NATO scenario. :+1:t2:

Court of Owls. Why? Two main reasons:

1. Talons, talons, talons
  2. Home field advantage.
2 Likes

Um, yeah, what YoYoFroYo said. Lol.

1 Like

It be cooler to be on the Court of Owls, but I’ll go with League of Shadows because I feel like they’re the ones that are actually going to live through this war.

1 Like

The Redhood works alone.

4 Likes

I mean, except when he works with Arsenal. Or Starfire. Or Bizarro. Or Artemis. Or Scarlet. Or the other Robins. Or Batman. Or Talia al Ghul.

4 Likes

Okay so Redhood default to League based on his past experiences :wink:

I always appreciate the lone wolf approach though!

3 Likes