Call Me Sid the Squid

…because I killed the Bat.

I made a giant Beetlejuice tombstone last year when I fell down the rabbit hole of home haunters on youtube and decided to try my hand at making my own giant foam tombstone. This year I made a batman one.

It’s made out of carved foam and I’m slow at it so it takes me like a month to make one since I have to work of them with my free time when the weather is nice outside.

I also added a little surprise to the back for when people are walking away from house since this one isn’t placed as up against the house like Beetlejuice.

I’m pretty proud with how it came out. I started placing them up yesterday but ran out of daylight and I need to pick up more lights.

I still need to out up other decorations because like I said I ran out of daylight but I know it’s no where near the level of other home haunters displays but I did just start last year and I’m also trying to do it on a budget since pay in my state sucks.

16 Likes

Batman approves.
EAD91D73-D2A5-41B8-AA43-5EFE0DF68280

7 Likes

Oh my gosh this is AMAZING!!! :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Ahh thanks!

5 Likes

Glad to make batman proud.

5 Likes

:scream_cat: i love it! i’d freak if i saw this while i was out! :star_struck:

7 Likes

AMAZING!! Between Beetlejuice and Batman, I for one very much appreciate that you’re Keepin’ it Keaton :sunglasses::batman:

5 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1:
Batastic :batman:

5 Likes

Your decorations are so cool!

5 Likes

That is so awesome, just hope the Joker doesn’t find you and whatever you do Sid…Don’t ask Rubert Thorne for help!:wink:

4 Likes

You did an amazing job :clap: !! Looks great :star_struck:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: Talk about making your house stand out from the crowd - amazing job! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wanted to post an updated photo. This is daytime. I’ll add a nighttime picture later.

3 Likes

Oh I learned last time what happens when you tell him you’ve killed the Batman. I do not intend to.

2 Likes

I’m so jealous! That is awesome work

1 Like

That is so cool!

1 Like

I forgot to add the night time pictures.

That looks so great!