📺BYOM Watch-Along📺 AQUAMAN Sunday August 4, 6:30pm PT/9:30pmET

Greetings DCU! This is a Bring Your Own Movie (BYOM) Watch-Along :dvd::vhs::film_strip: :cinema: :popcorn:

To participate in this event, you MUST have access to a commercial-free copy of the movie (DVD, Blu-Ray, Digital, Target, Amazon, Walmart, iTunes, borrow a friend’s, rent it for a night, etc.).

======================
WHO: YOU (and Aquaman, Mera, Ocean Master, Atlanna, Thomas Curry, Vulko, Black Manta,…)

WHAT: Aquaman (2018)

WHEN: Sunday, August 4th, 6:30pm PT / 7:30pm MT / 8:30pm CT / 9:30pm ET

HOW: On two devices - one for watching the movie and the other (phone, tablet, etc.) for commenting in this thread as we watch the movie. A few minutes before showtime, set the time code on your copy of the movie to 0:00 and click the PAUSE button. Then, precisely at 6:30:00 pm PT/8:30pmCT/9:30pm ET, we will all click the PLAY :arrow_forward: button.

WHY: THE TRENCH! :scream:, wine spears, Black Manta’s costume, Nicole Kidman as Atlanna, the epic undersea battle, Julie Andrews as the voice of the undersea creature, trash thrown back at the surface dwellers, Mera’s jellyfish dress, the Ring of Fire…

:white_check_mark: If you arrive after the start time, you can catch up! For example, we start at 6:30 PT, if you arrive at 6:45 PT, we are 15 minutes into the movie - you can fast forward 15 minutes to catch up. Hooray!
I hope to see you there!

11 Likes

I’m ready for my close-up.

2 Likes

Hello old friend

1 Like

I was actually about to watch this tonight

1 Like

@fansumtheory.16165
:laughing: Awesome!

1 Like

@abfgmsw
Hi! Cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Davidbizzarr1000
Hello there, buddy - It’s such a fun movie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it is i was blown away how amazing Atlantis looked

3 Likes

Have fun, all! My wife and I just took our first dip into the Aquaman world a few days ago Sunday. I was very very pleased by the ending.

We’re going to end up missing this one but best wishes all!!

1 Like

what thats crazy did someone just bump this up? :innocent:

2 Likes

I’d attend this if it started an hour earlier. I’ll get my Aquaman fix via the Justice League WAL :wink:

3 Likes

In 3 days, we visit Atlantis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had my issues with this movie

The trench!

One day to go :whale2::whale::octopus:

2 Likes

No Odontoceti’s or Cephalopods were injured in the above post

1 Like

The King is almost here :trident:

:stopwatch:
10 hours to go!

1 Like

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

@jlruiz8787.72700
Hi! This movie is so beautiful, I can’t wait to see the Atlantean armor and all the kingdoms again.

1 Like

1 hour to go!

1 Like

19 minutes!!!

1 Like