BYOM: Superman Returns Watch Along, Sat. July 11, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

d7362f4655fce07f01afeb894568aedc--superman-actors-superman-superman
Hello everybody, July 11 is a very special day for me, on that day it’s my 20th anniversary of having a kidney transplant. I wanted to celebrate that day with you guys by having a Superman Returns watch along.:slightly_smiling_face:
While the movie is sadly not on DC Universe, if you own the movie on DVD, Blu-ray or on streaming service with no commercials like HBO Max, put that on, and use your phone, tablet or computer to chat on this thread.
In case you’re wondering, BYOM means Bring your own movie. :superman_hv_3: :popcorn::desktop_computer: Hope to see you there.

7 Likes

Going to try to make it :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Will certainly try to make this!

3 Likes

I’d love to attend, but the time doesn’t work for me. That said, I’ll be here in spirit.

Have fun, @Reaganfan78! :superman_hv_3:

3 Likes

We are just less then a hour away til Superman Returns watch along.:grinning:

10 more minutes to go! :superman_hv_6:

@Reaganfan78, I’m sorry I can’t make it :pensive: Some people were bummed saying this movie didn’t have enough action but I thought the story was really good and a great sequel to Superman II. Hope everyone has a great time! :hugs:

1 Like

That’s ok, Thankyou so much for posting. On Tuesday I’ll be hosting Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, hope to see you there.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 more minutes to go!:grinning:

Hi ,everyone!!

1 Like

On your mark…get…GO! Press Play!:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @CrownCity, Thankyou for joining.:slightly_smiling_face:

It’s almost like watching the original Superman.:slightly_smiling_face:

I think they should’ve done their own music and reboot the series.

Nice to see Noel Neille the original Lois Lane in the movie.:grinning:

1 Like

The little girl scream crack me up, I don’t blame her!:slightly_smiling_face:

Superman is finally back after 5 years!:slightly_smiling_face:

Guess no one is joining, that’s ok, hope to see you guys on Tuesday night for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where is everyone!!??

2 Likes

Hey @CrownCity! Looks like this is an older thread you’ve found.

2 Likes