Buying Trades From LCS: Recs?

Hey guys, not sure if this is allowed or not so, if not, just delete this. :slight_smile:

With everything being closed down I figured I would online shop for the trades I am behind on. I don’t have a LCS right now and I wanted to buy from one. But the ones I have found online don’t seem to have a lot of trades for sale, just issues. Anyone have any suggestion on places to look?
I want to support a LCS and not a big company, I’m just not sure where to look right now. Honestly, it doesn’t need to be local to me but just be willing to ship orders. Thanks in advance!

Ok I’m going to tell you my LCS has a really good selection of trades and are pretty fast on getting stuff to people. Look up Comic Book University it’s in Indianapolis IN, here is the phone number too you can pay over the phone ‭(317) 885-6395‬ .I have paid them over the phone so I wouldn’t suggest you to do anything I wouldn’t do myself. Tell them Jake sent you they will hook you straight up.

1 Like

Hi @Row.Harper! We actually have a whole thread showing local comic shops across the U.S. We’ve recently added a new section that is delivering or shipping during this trying time. You can find it here. Click on the coral colored car symbols to see all of the different places offering alternative shipping/delivery options. It also includes their Facebook pages and websites as well.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks! I took a look at that list and a couple other similar ones that have been compiled on the internet. There are a handful around me but they don’t have good Trade selections, which is where I’m getting hung up. But thank you! I think I found one nearby and I emailed them to see what they have. So hopefully this works out for me!

1 Like

I hope you find what you’re looking for! If they offer delivery or shipping make sure to add them to the list so we can add them to the map please. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Will do!

@Row.Harper Check out In Stock Trades. It is a family run business that specializes in trades. Great prices, great service, and great packing.

https://www.instocktrades.com/

Be warned, there great prices can lead to unintended consequences.

1 Like