bring back green lantern the animated series

i feel like everyone who saw this show loved it, the plot was amazing, the animation was pretty good(my opinion), and it deserves to get a second and even third season. (also it has a 100 percent on rotten tomatoes) It left off on a cliffhanger with Razer becoming a blue lantern. DC bring it back lol.

18 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Yes as do I

1 Like

This was the best on screen adaption of green lantern period. Was really annoyed that I was waiting around for what seemed like forever for a resolution for the ending cliffhanger, only to find it was cancelled due to stupid toy sells. If green lantern animated came back it would be the absolute best addition to this whole service.

2 Likes

I’d love to see more of Aya. She’s one of the most fascinating characters to come from DC animation.

3 Likes

Please bring this Great series to us. Miss it & would love to find out if Razor finds Aya. Please get soon. Love this new Avenue of all my favorite DC shows & this would round everything out completely.

1 Like

This series shouldn’t have to suffer because of a bad Ryan Reynolds movie.

2 Likes

I feel like everyone judges a series based on the first showing instead of sticking around to figure out how it can be improved.

1 Like

Love this show…

2 Likes

Please bring back this show I loved it so much razor is awsome

2 Likes

It was a real pretty looking show, probably to the point where it was too expensive to produce in the face of not great ratings and low toy sales. The show itself was fine, but I don’t really need any more cop propaganda in my life right now. I kept waiting for someone on that show to mention the thin green line or some nonsense.

1 Like

I agree, if YJ can get another season why not GLTAS

2 Likes

It should absolutely come back! They didn’t even attempt to fill the hole left in my heart by adding Razer or Aya (in her humanoid form) to the comics!