Brendan Fraser To Play Firefly In Upcoming Batgirl Movie

#GiveUsMoth

5 Likes

Yes, @Mae, that is what the fans demand! We donā€™t need some C list villain like Firefly! We need the most clever, dastardly, and charismatic villain in the DC Universe!

#GiveUsMoth

3 Likes

Arenā€™t you a little chubby to be a Firefly.

2 Likes

It actually started in 1986 when my 55 year old self made the historical picture books in the greatest non-fiction work ever.

The success of no movie is certain based on the main character. Hopefully it is a great movie.

2 Likes

I am excited to see Fraser get more work! I hope this means the story is going to based on Batgirl Year One. Love that story! Iā€™m curious to see how rest of cast fills out.

2 Likes

Did Nathan fillion not want the job

2 Likes

YES!! you are a genius

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Killer Moth would make sense, given he is one of Batgirlā€™s only true rouges instead of one she shared with Batman. And for decades was the only one.

Would be hard to not make him silly though, unless that is what the movie was going for. Which would be nice to get a fun Batgirl movie.

3 Likes

I think if the writing can balance out the inherent silliness of dressing yourself as bug with real danger and keep it fun itā€™ll be perfect. I have no doubt that Fraser could achieve such balance if the writing is there.

1 Like

What if in the movie Killer Moth made a deal with the devil, went into a cocoon, became Charaxes and began eating people or is that 2 weird?

1 Like