Breaking News: Stargirl casts Luke Wilson!

suziemike

I’m with u. I’m hoping they start with Starman & Stripsey. Or show thru flashbacks all the people who’ve handled the cosmic belt & gravity staff. Plus all who’ve carried the mantle of Starman & his predecessors & sidekicks.

1 Like

Djd; idk if ur watching the show Krypton, but when i saw that it was gonna b someone from earth time traveling 2 kryptons past and meeting el fam, i had flashbacks 2 a similar story from Starman. That was such a good story, i hope the writing for Stargirl is that good. Krypton is an interesting show 2, but jury’s still out on how good it’ll b…

1 Like

Ok, back 2 Stargirl! If any of this commentary is getting 2 the creators, i hope ur going 2 show her getting mentoring from all the very cool folks that mentored her in the comix, it wasn’t just Stripesy. She got the kind of facetime with og heroes that any super in training would give body parts 2 get, and it really informed what kind of amazing nxt gen leader she would b. Without those experiences, she would not have taken it seriously, at least not as soon, so the details of her journey are important 2 get right. Sorry 4 the soapbox, but the other fans out there im sure will echo what i said here(djd, u got my 6, right?)…

Some of the best stories and characters r 1s we can connect 2, & so many of those involve legacy and the hero’s journey, which is y i think stargirl is a modern icon we need in comix right now; she’s got that much potential! Any way, nuff said 4 now, congrats 2 all the cast and crew who will b working on the series, no pressure or anything…

susiemike
I absolutely love Krypton. They promoted it heavily during the last Winter Olympics & I’m a huge Olympics fanatic. So I went straight to DVR & set it to record, then ended up watching them all live anyways after the pilot cuz it sucked me in right away.

1 Like

Looking forward to it starting back up, their adam strange is awesome…

1 Like

Strange is awesome. I just got a Starfire/ Strange 6” figures 2pck. on Black Friday. Shelves are full, so can’t wait to get a 4th shelf so I can finally open em’. Live action Lobo coming this season too.

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t have the budget 2 collect figs, but if i did, i would put together a JSA collection like what i just saw in another subscriber’s thread, it was supercool! I also think i would put together a minutemen&watchmen collection, as im a big watchmen fan…

1 Like

There’s a Jr!