Breaking News: Stargirl casts its Doctor Mid-nite!

Hello DC Fans!

The time has come to share some great new information with you - we know you’ve been looking forward to Stargirl as much as we have, so we’re pretty excited to share with you that in addition to Joel McHale, Lou Ferrigno Jr., and Brian Stapf, joining the cast as Dr. Charles McNider (a.k.a. Dr. Mid-nite), will be Henry Thomas!

Interested in finding out a bit more? Check out the update here: Henry Thomas Is STARGIRL's Doctor Mid-Nite!

5 Likes

Nice

1 Like

That is awesome, I’m a fan of Lou Ferrigno, can’t wait to see his son play the hourman! :grinning:

1 Like

I literally just finished reading article & came here looking for a post about it. Dr. Mid-Nite is one of my all time favorites. I just posted a pic of my Dr. Mid-Nite figure (Charles McNider) yesterday with Hooty on his arm. You couldn’t see him in my original DC shrine pics cuz he’s blocked by Zatanna. The DCU & me are aligning, its in the “Stars”, this show will be Whit”more” than awesome. Oh man. I blame u MODS for the pun riffs I can’t stop laying down. The ice puns u started won’t cease in my head lol.

1 Like

Elliot from E.T. will be in a show from DC? Nice!

2 Likes

Super excited to have Dr Mid-Nite on the scene…he was one of the first handicapped superheros.

1 Like

Nice and the casting is a sweet bonus!

2 Likes

It’d be a neat easter egg to E.T. if you see a bag or box of Reese’s Pieces mixed in with the bric-a-brac of his lab.

2 Likes