BREAKING! Actor Nathan Fillion Announced To Play Booster Gold In The New DCU

As of 15 minutes ago, it was just announced that actor Nathan Fillion (Guardians of the Galaxy, Castle) will be playing the character of Booster Gold in the not-so-long ago announced live-action series. This is the first official casting news for James Gunn’s reign over the new DC Universe. Finally, a real announcement since James’s plan reveal, and I have to say, it’s not a bad choice. Can’t wait to see what he can do as everybody’s favorite time-traveling hero (one of our favorites). Oh, and one more thing…

11 Likes

April Fools! :grin:

9 Likes

I knew they’re would be one. :grin:

5 Likes

I thought I’d try lol

5 Likes

You got me :sob:

7 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

You unfortunately got me, I was hoping this was true

5 Likes

You son of a gun! You’ve really got me there! LOL! Great job, that was a second time I’ve got fooled today, LOL!:rofl:

4 Likes

Mission accomplished! :relieved::sunglasses::sweat_smile:

Hope you all had a great April Fools

5 Likes

Wouldnt it be great if the april fools joke was that it was an april fools joke.

If not they need to hire you as casting director.

5 Likes

I got fooled. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

You got me. With all the new changes a live action Booster Gold wasn’t surprising to me, but then again projects get rumored online all the time. Well done.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure the booster gold series is confirmed, just Nathan Fillion will not be playing booster gold. :wink: :wink: (I refuse to give up hope)

2 Likes

I am going to request closing the thread to the mods now since April Fools is over and I don’t want anyone else to get tricked lol. @staticshocks @Shayera.Hol @Alec.Holland

That was fun :smiley:

2 Likes

He’s gone :disappointed:

2 Likes

Oh! I didn’t know or maybe I forgot. I Hope everything is good for Alec :pray:

2 Likes

Closed at the request of @TheMidnightGhost.

This was an April Fools Day Prank :wink:

6 Likes