Brainiac vs. Lobo

So I haven’t casted my vote yet for this matchup, can yal aid me in my decision. I love the general feats of these two but I genuinely can’t come to a decision based off of some light overviews I read about them. Brainiac has…well…the brains and Lobo is an OP tank. I also remember reading Brainiac’s physical form could go toe to toe with Supes sooo??
What do you all think/ who did you all cast your vote for if you don’t mind sharing.

I’m leaning towards Lobo just being a savage and taking it in the end…it’d be a long fight tho

3 Likes

Never have been a brainiac fan but after reading convergence this made it a hard choice for me but I voted lobo he’s just a badass what can I say i love his character compared to brainiac

1 Like

Brainiac is a supreme intelligence.

Lobo is not. He would however puff on a stogey, rip Brainiac’s arms off and beat him to smithereens with them. Then he’d vaporize what’s left of the former supreme intelligence before riding off into space with Dog.

2 Likes

Pre-Convergence, it would’ve been Lobo after a war of attrition, but Brainiac is on a whole different level now. He basically does that thing Darkseid does and just spawns Avatars of himself in each universe. That would mean to me that the most physically powerful form would be the one to fight, and there are forms that throw hands with Pre-Crisis Superman. That’s like. Just ridiculous.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call Lobo stupid but he’s not a braniac. Hur hur ha ha ha. But seriously Brainac would obliterate the main man in seconds. Love Lobo, but Brainiac is a top 3 DCU threat. No way he contends with him.

2 Likes

Braniac all the way

1 Like

ohhh wow thank you all. I was kinda thinking along the lines of what Vroom said…I thought the strength would be enough lol. Good info!

It’s probably gonna come down to both Karas and Darkseid and Brainiac lol

1 Like

Lobo says: “The Main Man is not to be underestimated! No arrogant walking computer d-bag is gonna get my hash. And as for Darkseid, I’ll show him the dark side of my fist in his face as I carve a few more lines in that gravelly frag heap he calls a face!”

I’m still pulling for the czarnian.

3 Likes

4th wall break! I defeated both brainiac & Lobo

The world heavy weight champion of DC

1 Like