Black Label Books Released This Week (10/09/2020 - WEEK THIRTY)

@ThatBlackLabelLife

Over the past couple weeks the internet has proven to be up to date on which books are being released when, so I feel comfortable posting the new books for the week again. Seeing that DC puts their books out on Tuesday now moving forward I’ll be making these posts every Saturday rather than Monday.

There won’t be any new Black Label books next week but here are the books coming out this week:

WEEK THIRTY (09/09/2020)

# JOKER / HARLEY: CRIMINAL SANITY #5

“Dr. Harley Quinn has confronted horrific crime scenes created by a serial murderer who treats his work as high art. But when she is confronted by the killer himself, her life takes a drastic turn. Will she be able to return to the status quo, and simply help the GCPD to catch this killer? Or will the encounter change her forever?”

# HARLEY QUINN AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #3

“The price on Harley’s head is getting higher and higher, and more and more of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains are crawling out of the woodwork to claim it. So where the hell is Batman? And after what she’s put the Birds of Prey through in just a few hours, is Harley going to have any allies left to protect her?”

I also made some updates to the club’s main page:

• Previews for all three of The Three Jokers books are up

• I updated the “Books To Look Forward To” with three new books

• I updated the “Monthly Schedule” section. It now has a release schedule for October and is organized into Last Month, This Month and Next Month sections. (This is something I will continue to keep updated and rotated, though I can’t promise I will have “Next Month” posted immediately when “This Month” begins.

• Seeing that it has concluded I posted a Sea Dogs reading order as well.

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

1 Like