Birds of Prey

That’s why I asked u to weigh in lol.

2 Likes

Must’ve been a rumor. I read online on Amazon when Spoiler figure came out that her Robin sold out in record time & was extremely expensive. That’s what motivated me to grab it. I was getting it anyways soon as I saw it. But that sealed it.

2 Likes

This is the first ritual gif that came up :woman_shrugging:t2: Mad Max??
I feel like there should be some lit candles somewhere :joy:

3 Likes

Omg just saw the clip. I own Brooklyn 99 on dvd. She’s my favorite character behind Samberg. Stephanie Beatriz is smoking hot!!!

1 Like

I meant that in a good way cuz I knew you’d drop some Science!!!

1 Like

Someone at Amazon was very misinformed. To put it mildly. :slight_smile:

That Spoiler figure though, chef’s kiss. Her and the accompanying Harley Quinn she came out with are great, and they feature pieces for the Rebirth Lex Luthor C&C figure, which makes them even better.

3 Likes

I have that Luthor built from all those parts.

1 Like

Sometimes she’s one of my spirit animals. :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

pops his top, Dr. Finklestein from TNBX-style, and scratches his mental sponge/brain in thought

Maybe Mad Max, specifically Fury Road. At first I thought it was Dark City, but there’s nothing like that in Dark City.

says “Curious and curiouser…” in his best Roddy McDowall voice

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting to know her (despite not being a fan of B99). Think she’d like guys with toys?

2 Likes

I did that spirit animal on here & it was a sloth lol. Than I got the Zatanna Dini book & found this right as I was doing that.

How perfect is that? My favorite character dating a sloth lol

2 Likes

Dude, he’s badass, right? He’s easily one of my top three C&C figures from the Multiverse line.

He’s also the best of Mattel’s two Rebirth LL figures.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Doomsday build a figure is my #1 I own. Luthor is #2. I have a feeling if I ever finish King Shark he could take 1st. I have the alternate head that came with Damian. So it’s the old school hammerhead King Shark. His Legs & Arms are taller than my 6” figs. He’s gonna be incredible. The black Flash is my nemesis. He’s the only one that is really expensive. Plus he dropped to $20 so I sat on it. Than he went back to $100 +. Here’s some of the parts.

3 Likes

I love the Multiverse King Shark! He’s absolutely the best King Shark figure ever made. No offense to DC Direct, McFarlane or Spin Master, but while they have nifty KS figures, Mattel’s Multiverse iteration of him still wins out.

My top three Multiverse C&C figures:

• King Shark
  • Lobo
  • Lex Luthor

You might have thought I’d put Lex at #2, given my Superman fandom. However, the C&C Lobo was Mattel’s first 6" version of him that they were allowed to release at retail, and he was very nicely done. Especially since he doubles as a regular Lobo and the Rebirth JLA version as well, thanks to his interchangeable head.

I’d give the Honorable Mention to Clayface, while Dr. Psycho gets Honorable Runner-Up, because it was the very first Dr. Psycho figure.

2 Likes

I have Dr. Psycho!!! It’s my easiest build a figure. It was only 2 figures to build him & he’s so much cooler looking than I expected. Doomsday is unreal he towers above all my figures & the articulations are endless. He’ll never fall guaranteed.

2 Likes

Two figures to build him, but don’t forget the Super Friends Aquaman and Superman that accompanied the Wonders. Yeah, they’re mostly repaints, but dang it, I was hungry for SF figures when they came out, and after I got them, I was full. :yum:

My favorite Doomsday is the first version from Mattel’s DC Super Heroes line. He’s a bit under-scaled, but sculpt-wise he’s excellent. The Four Horsemen nailed that one!

Also, to keep this BOP related, I’m still sad that Mattel won’t get to release their Rebirth Black Canary. The wave of Multiverse she was going to be in was full of such promise…

2 Likes

Is it this Doomsday?

Added a Spoiler to keep the BOP theme lol

4 Likes

Oh & Dr. Psycho is this one.

Plus a bonus build a Luthor

3 Likes

That’s the Multiverse C&C Doomsday (which is also yet another solid MC&C figure).

This is the one I mentioned.:

Released in early 2006 as part of the second series of the line. His whole wave (seen below) is great, minus Supergirl’s noodle legs that is. They look fine, but she can’t stand for diddily.

3 Likes

Oh ok. Was that the Luthor u meant? I think u said yes?

2 Likes