Birds of Prey: The Complete Chronology

I did the same thing the day I found it. (And still check in when I get a notification). Not only do I just generally agree w/ her, but she does her homework—got them receipts! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:laughing:

I love it. I love her brain!

3 Likes

She’s got a couple on Huntress (who I :purple_heart:)…brb. I’ll go get them!! Sasha’s the best. :fist:t3:

5 Likes

Lurve all of it!

Also:

4 Likes

I promise I’ll get back to this project!

4 Likes

Yeah! :smiley: :laughing: :+1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Agreed @Razzzcat- Sasha is amaze! @Mae hipped me to her channel and I’m hooked.

2 Likes

I know I said this like… checks… five months ago, but it’s true. This will now be part of the new Bird of Prey club! :boom:

5 Likes

Ahoy! Just added the year 2003 to the wiki (click all the way to the top). I’m getting back into the weeds and hoping to bring the chronology closer to today. Soon. :nerd_face:

I always welcome any additions and corrections, new links, etc.! Please edit the wiki (and make a note) or just plop your thing here and I’ll take care of it.

Big shoutout to @Applejack and @Razzzcat for continuing to inspire me to keep at this! Sorry this has been so slooooow…

6 Likes

Awesome @Mae!! :dancer:t2: :00_black_canary: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_huntress2: You are a champion! And to quote the honorable Captain Applejack: “No sorries!!”

You’re very welcome, btw. :purple_heart: Ditto. These are a lot of work, that we do on our spare time. Even tho I’m slow, I keep chipping away. We’ll get there!! :muscle:

5 Likes

Zinda Blake is magnificent!

I love this topic. Thanks for all the hard work Mae. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for the thanks! :hugs: Eventually, I’ll get back to it! :muscle:

3 Likes

I miss Zinda so much. :frowning:

4 Likes