Biggest Hope for CW Crisis

What do you most want to see on the Crisis? My dream is for Lynda Carter to reprise the role of Diana and have her daughter Fury appear.

2 Likes

I’d like to see some inclusion of the 2002 Birds of Prey. Get Dina Meyer back as Oracle.

9 Likes

Teri Hatcher & Dean Cain as Lois & Clark

4 Likes

I want an Arrowfamily to show up. Maybe Earth 2 Robert Queen’s Green Arrow, with Emiko Queen as his Red Arrow sidekick or something.

1 Like

I’m also waiting for Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher to be in Crisis as Lois and Clark.

2 Likes

I know some people hated this show, but a cameo by David Mazouz and Camren Bicondova!

1 Like

I rather enjoyed Gotham. I wouldn’t mind seeing them in this. I doubt it’ll happen, but it’ll be nice

2 Likes

I’d like to see Lynda Carter show up as Hippolyta.

2 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte YES! I’ve been waiting for that one, too. She would be amazing.

2 Likes

I’m going to use my wish to hope for some characters that are unlikely to ever appear again in the normal continuity.

The Earth-Born Angels:

Linda Danvers, Comet and Blithe

The angels were a cool addition to the DC Universe. They added another layer to the mythology that could look really cool in an end of times fight.

1 Like

I’ll have to consider for a bit before I come up with ‘biggest’, but I’ll give you two off the top of my head:

It would be WAY too expensive to have every actor reprise every role. But I really want some sort of Multiverse Montage that includes clips of actors from every era, from Kirk Alyn and George Reeves to Henry Cavill. Super-sped up flashes from each reality - television and movies. Adam West Batman, Lynda Carter WW, Smallville, Superboy, Lois & Clark, Birds of Prey, Human Target(s), all of the Arrowverse … I want it all. (Heck, even give me a moment from Legends of the Super-Heroes!) I want to have to watch it at super-slow-mo speed later on, trying to figure out if they missed anybody.

Secondly, the original Crisis involved the entirety of time in the universe as well. So I want to see characters from Arion, lord of Atlantis to Kamandi to the Arrowverse’s future-Star City with Mia and Connor. But most of all - Legion of Three Worlds. I want the Smallville Legion, the Supergirl Legion and a third Legion that Jonathan Kent (son of Clark and Lois from CW’s Supergirl) joins.

I don’t want much, do I?

2 Likes

Great ideas, squirrel…

1 Like

May get my wish, if Cosmic Book News is right…

1 Like

Here is an interview with Greg Berlanti on the upcoming COIE.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/07/24/greg-berlanti-responsibility-adapting-crisis-on-infinite-earths/

I know he’s already playing Ray Palmer and Superman, but I’d love to see Brandon Routh in costume as Blue Beetle because he was originally supposed to be Ted Kord on Arrow (which makes a lot more sense with his S3 characterization). Just a quick scene of Ted with some other Charlton characters as their Earth is erased.

I’d also love to see the DCU Swamp Thing show up and interact with Constantine.

1 Like

I would love for either the Monitor or the heroes themselves to end up on a world looking for it’s heroes to recruit against the Anti-Monitor. They arrive in what appears to be Gotham City. They’re approached by a man in a suit. He says he’s knows why they’re here. He’s family, his mentor and his wife have all passed. He’s the only one left who carried the torch. He steps into view and we see Burt Ward in a three piece suit. They ask who he is. He extends his hand and says:

"Commissioner Dick Grayson. I’d like to help. "

1 Like

That would be cool, superby1

2 Likes

Mrmiracle, WB/DC probably pulled the plug on Ted Kord for other projects that didn’t happen. Would definitely have been better for the character we got though, but I still like the Ray Palmer character…

1 Like

Well now all I can hope for is Wonder Woman, in any capacity. Legends already showed us a glimpse of Themyscira so PLESASE!

2 Likes

I have to give a big mea culpa to my post. In my haste I left out a word. It was supposed to be “He’s lost his family”

1 Like