BigBlock - Wonder Woman - WIP

Ok. So I finally faced my fears of doodling Wonder Woman.

Not feelin like it came out right. But here she is.
I did one with a skirt and one without.
Let me know which one you prefer. Please

14 Likes

Oh my god this is WONDERFUL!!!

See what I did there?

But seriously great job @bigblock66!!

9 Likes

:heart: :hugs: thanks my brother

8 Likes

You did it @bigblock66, no arts have to be perfect, you’ve done Amazing job and face your fear and gave it your best shot, I think it’s a huge hit!:smiley:

:wonderwoman:
:0_wonder_woman:

8 Likes

Thanks my brother.

So do yall like with or without the skirt?

8 Likes

@Angel212 :00_wonder_woman_gold:

9 Likes

This is absolutely fantastic BigBlock :heart:

She looks amazing and the pose is perfect. Give yourself some more credit friend, the fact that you were brave enough to face your fear and share it with us says a lot. There are a lot of artists (and writers) that still to this day are scared to even put their work out there. The fact that you continue to post new art WIPs and are open to criticism and comments is a very brave thing to do. I know because I have this problem myself with my writing still.

Once again, very amazing work my dude :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

Personally I like it with the skirt. It feels fitting and reminds me of Gal Gadot’s version.

8 Likes

It look great! It was a great choice.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

To be honest, my biggest fear in Minecraft art was Hawkgirl, I didn’t know how it’ll turn out, I was afraid that @Shayera.Hol might not like it, as it turn out, it turn out well and thankfully she did like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Wonderful work as usual.

10 Likes

:00_wonder_woman_1982:ow this is amazing. The pose the background everything wow. Looks like a comic cover.

9 Likes

Solid piece.
Really good on the hair and shading around the eye!
:thinking:
Going with the skirt!
could make it into a gif with flashing light if ya want.

8 Likes

Awe. Thanks so much everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Yeah. I actually did an animation for my Deadman doodle i did a while back, but i couldnt get it to load onto the forum.

What type of file do you use?
I do everything in Procreate Pro on my iPad.

7 Likes

yeah I’ve had issues with files on here for sure.

I do everything in blender, it’s just easy for me that way, with mp4 or npg files. I haven’t really used many other software’s. I have a topographical map with over 80M vertices to plot data on LOL. I actually only learned for scientific research, but I just couldn’t help myself, it’s like a childhood dream to be able to make anything on the computer like I can now, gosh I think I was 7th grade when I got a turbo cad 8 and was so frustrated that I couldn’t figure out how to use the software. We’re doing it now buddy!
Yeah so with blender you would just have a plane with a uv of the art and then you could use a Bezier curve or some line mesh and add some volume to it then in the shading editor you would just apply a color ramp for the flashing effect. That’s a simple way, geo nodes would be cooler.

6 Likes

Awesome. Are you in the mapping field?

I’ve been in GIS / Mapping for over 28 years. I love what i do.

7 Likes

Nice job! I like the pose

7 Likes

:hugs: awe. Thank you

8 Likes

I remember you saying as such. No, not technically. Marine bio/applied science. I plot marine data, ocean currents, migrations, algae blooms, blah, blah, blah junk, ya know csv NetCDF data… Last project I worked on was for monitoring and detecting the sinking rate and dynamics of algae. I will be using the mapping in the future hopefully to train auv’s, pretty excited for that actually.

7 Likes