BigBlock – Swamp Thing – Work In Progress

Ok gang, although I’m still working on it, because I’m (as usual) not happy with it at all, I figured I’d throw it up here, and see what ya’ll think.

I was trying to go for a scene where Swamp Thing is slowly walking through a forest, stepping into a small waterfall/stream, next to a rock cliff…… But I think it looks more like a big ball of Watermelon bubble gum next to a water stain.

On a side note…….fun fact…… one can go insane after you draw so many individual leaves in a forest.

Anyways, ya’ll let me know how terrible it is.

7 Likes

Wow, I love this! I really want to get back into making art more, especially when I see all the amazing things people make on here, like this. I can’t imagine how much time and patience this must take. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a million @Green.Lantern
Yeah, per usual, I think I need to start on another project, and step away from this one, and come back later.
Maybe get a different perspective later down the road.
Fun but exhausting.

3 Likes

I love this! It may even be one of my favorites so far!

3 Likes

Awe. Thank you my friend :blush:

3 Likes

It’s very hard to draw a green being, in a green atmosphere, but try to not make it all muddled together
Green green everywhere green

4 Likes

This really looks good!

3 Likes

Thank you @mercurie80 :blush:

3 Likes

This look crazy awesome™:+1: wow. The textures look amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @NYJt3

3 Likes

I kind of want to try to do Poison Ivy, but I’m sort of gun shy after my “boob” problem with my batgirl attempt.

3 Likes