BigBlock- Scarecrow - WIP

Ok Fam, so since it’s October, I wanted to try my luck at Scarecrow.
But I think I’m getting worse, the more drawings I do.
:thinking::unamused:

Anyways, as usual, any comments or critiques are much appreciated.

10 Likes

Absolutely haunting (in a good way)!

Great work as usual!

8 Likes

Awe. Thank you so much @staticshocks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

8 Likes

Aughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

7 Likes

I LOVE this!!!

7 Likes

@Jurisdiction really?!
:face_holding_back_tears::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you brother

7 Likes

100%!

7 Likes

This is amazing! I love the detail, and it does such a great job at creating a spooky horror mood. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

oh my god! it looks amazing. it’s spooky and cool as hell. incredible work as always, @bigblock66

7 Likes

WOW!!! So cool!!! It almost looks like the one Scarecrow figure I own. It doesn’t look like most. I never got a good pic b4 I shelved it. But, I do have unfiltered pics where u can see how closely they resemble each other.

Sorry the quality is so poor. Your drawing pops eyeballs :eyes:. It has 2 features I’ve never tried. If u hold it up to the light, it’s eyes glow red at night, -& it locks in position; then when unlocked he swings his scythe. Awesome work again tho my friend, & great character (Holiday) choice!!!

7 Likes

Dude this looks awesome, love the costume and really like the hand white hand that makes it look like the fear gas is beginning to set in.

7 Likes

@Green.Lantern @basicallytimdrake @capo-mage @Daredevil
You guys are WAY too kind to me. Thank y’all so much for your very kind words :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

This is amazing! When I see this I see a combination of the classic style Scarecrow from early BTAS along with elements of the modern Scarecrow with the needles for fingers. I can’t be the only one.

Great work as usual :clap:

7 Likes

Awe, thank you so much @TheWifeOfJasonTodd
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

7 Likes

That’s the wording I was looking for lol. I came up with- that kind of looks like my one Scarecrow figure that looks different then the normal iteration of him haha. It’s awesome @bigblock66 as long as I delivered that message to u…& U know that I know it’s awesome :sunglasses: success has been achieved!!!

7 Likes

Oh, I think this is one of my favorites you have done. I think you captured just how frightening The Scarecrow. And it’s perfect for the season. I could see this as A Halloween decoration.

7 Likes

I’m beginning to think y’all are just blowing smoke at me. :rofl::thinking:
Y’all are way too kind.
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

And I’m loving you’re scarecrow figure @capo-mage :star_struck:

5 Likes

Oh, by the way @mercurie80 @Green.Lantern , I finished my first try of drawing Green Lantern last week.
I can upload that one too.
I was just trying not to bombard the community with my stuff.
But I drew him for you. :sunglasses::+1:
Let me know if you want me to go ahead and upload it.

6 Likes

Oh cool! I look forward to seeing Green Lantern when you upload it.

5 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1: wow.
The background is amazing. And scarecrow’s design looks great.

5 Likes