!big news!big news!

@ThatBlackLabelLife

If you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, here are two articles listing the new books being added to the service as DC Universe goes INFINATE:

Every Title Launching on DC Universe Infinite on January 21st, 2021 - Watchtower / News & Content - DC Universe

DC Universe Infinite Will Launch with Vertigo, Black Label Titles | Hollywood Reporter

To get right to the point…after all the waiting the service will be adding BLACK LABEL BOOKS!!! This means we now have books actually on the service so that each and EVERY member can read them and join in our discussions.

In my opinion, these are some of the best books put out by DC and I don’t want to be greedy, so keep an eye on Harley’s Crew Members - Harleys-Crew - DC Universe where @Razzzcat and @Mae will be leading the reading and discussions on the Harleen and Harley Quinn and Birds of Prey books. Also watch for the discussions @D4RK5TARZ will be leading on Joe Hill’s Hillhouse Horror Comics over at the House of Horrors Club Members - HouseofHorror - DC Universe.

The books go live tomorrow and Members - ThatBlackLabelLife - DC Universe will start our first reading/discussion Saturday, January23rd with Batman: Damned, then we’ll move Strange Adventures followed by The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage and then on to John Constantine: Hellblazer

I am VERY excited and even more grateful that you have all hung in there this far with no books on the actual service. LET THE FUN TIMES BEGIN!!!

It is not only an honor to be able to be a part of this with you all, but it is also a HUGE part of what makes it #goodtobejo!!!

Thank you.

11 Likes