Better Robin Tim or Carrie

Poll ain’t about Bruce. It’s about Carrie and Tim.

8 Likes

I am gigantic as an old man. It is simple. I picked up weight and muscle mass to give me more cushioning for my old bones. I also get more and more hunched over making me appear more stout.

8 Likes

It is hard to say how I’d feel if Carrie had been brought into mainstream continuity after “A Death in the Family,” though. I want to believe that I would have preferred that decision over the introduction of Tim Drake, but I don’t know if the writers of the era would have kept her interesting. (She would still be more visually interesting, of course. How many teen boys out there look almost identical to Dick Grayson?) Perhaps she works best in small doses, or perhaps no one other than Miller can do her justice. Hard to say in this branch of the DC multiverse. :wink:

10 Likes

This gives me an idea, I’ll make it later today!:older_man:

8 Likes

I am excited.

7 Likes

Miller was going for an aged version of the Dick Sprang look.

Tec 118
Tec 128

11 Likes

Carrie Kelly because Tim Drake is easily the worst Robin.

7 Likes

I mean, Steph. Also, We Are Robin bum bum, bum bum bum, bum bum (to tune of we are farmers.) Low key Maps but honestly, she was growing on me.

5 Likes

Sorry, @basicallytimdrake

I like Tim, but my wife’s name is Carrie and I met her just after reading Dark Knight Returns.

I am pretty sure my wife is Robin.

I will always vote for my wife first as I am sure you can understand.

10 Likes

I’m surprised but happy at the Carrie love in this thread.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I, uh, still prefer Steph over Tim.

7 Likes

Fair.

4 Likes

I hate Carrie

6 Likes

It’s been my experience that even the most adamant Tim lovers like Steph over Tim.

8 Likes

I mean, I kinda showed my hand when I said, “Well, my club is wrapped up with Jason. So who’s next? Uh . . . Stephanie Brown!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I just want DC to give us a long-term female Robin. Is that too much to ask?

8 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, that would be great – I don’t think Miller would allow Carrie to do that in the main universe, he seems really protective of her. Maybe Maps from Gotham Academy? They’ve played around a bit with that in a few stories.

8 Likes

Maps!!! I’d be down for that :pleading_face:

6 Likes

10 Likes