Best Version of Poison Ivy You Can Watch?

• Batman the animated series
  • New Batman adventures
  • Gotham Girls
  • Batman and Robin
  • Static Shock
  • Justice League
  • The Batman
  • Batman the brave and the bold
  • Young Justice
  • Super best friends forever
  • Batman Assault on Arkham
  • Imaginex DC Super Friends
  • DC Super Hero Girls G1
  • Lego Batman Movie
  • Justice League Action!
  • Batman and Harley Quinn
  • Batman Ninja
  • Harley Quinn
  • DC Super Hero Girls G2

0 voters

1 Like

I prefer Poison Ivy as a villain (and preferably not green), and BTAS was the best at making her a truly threatening villain, but my second choice would be green-hued antihero Pamela from Harley Quinn.

4 Likes

Basically what @AlexanderKnox said… only reversed :laughing: I was very torn cause I ADORE Poison Ivy in BTAS, but I have really come to love the version of Ivy in Harley Quinn.

4 Likes

Do you even want to know how long I stared at the options trying to decide? It’s like Sophie’s Choice! How do I choose?

Ultimately, I had to go with the version that I, personally, identified the most with. Our dry-witted, sarcastic, beautiful Ivy in Harley Quinn.

:poison_eyebrowhqtas:

5 Likes

Ivy got so many funny things to say in the animated HQ series that I almost voted for that, because her character is a joy to watch. I wanted to vote for the original appearance I saw in BTAS. But ultimately decided to vote for the Batman and HQ movie because I think that gives a good example of Ivy’s character and I like her troubled eco-terrorist plotline.

2 Likes

Everyone has great answers! I even thought about you @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, I ultimately had to go with DC Super Hero Girls G2 on this. If I had to give 5 issues, episodes and movies for a sort of “Get to Know” type of thing, one of them would be Misgiving Tree

2 Likes

I love nearly every version listed here! But I went with the Batman: Brave and the Bold version. Her look is to die for. I’d love to cosplay it someday.
17ef2791cc4f9223fea2b3ec9efe8a91 Poison_Ivy_in_Brave_and_the_Bold

2 Likes

^ Oh wow, you ain’t kidding!

@Hiraeth

1 Like

While I do so truly love Bruce Timm and Paul Dini’s unforgettable depiction of the ever no nonsense strong willed Pamela Isley in BTAS, for me when producers Justin Halpern, Kaley Cuoco, Dean Lorey, and Patrick Schumacker greenlit the casting of Lake Bell as Ivy in the HQ series it was pure kismet on all the levels. Bell brings an undeniably charismatic soft edged cynicism to her interpretation of the character that just makes Pam pop and I absolutely love her in the role.

Imma’ just drop of a few pix here 'cuz I love Bell/Ivy sooo much. :grinning: :herb: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

4 Likes