Best Sexy Moment in DC (keep in CLEAN!)

In the new 52, one of the earlier issues I can’t remember if it was Batman or Catwoman I read both runs but they hook up there were some pretty hot panels I believe if memory serves me right. Also yeah that scene with Dick and Harley in her Movie from the thumb nail above. Funny I bet if it was the other way around ppl would be showing how virtuous they are. That movie was hilarious my favorite part was when she farts in the Batmobile LMAO!

2 Likes

abfgmsw

Sorry just saw your question. The Dark Knight 3 Graphic Novel.

Not to be a pervert, but she breastfeeds an abandoned baby.

She has a gold armor suit. She lifts the right side up & exposes her breast.

There’s actually support groups online, of course, if u google it.

2 Likes

abfgmsw

WW “is” the reason I’m a DC fan since watching Super Friends as a kid.

It was more shocking then sexy I guess? Unexpected would be the best description.

On my tv it was slide to next frame & there was WW & I did a double take. Like I

tried to convey, nothing perverted, just if I’m asked what’s a sexy scene in the 1st place

and keep it clean. Nothing more natural then that moment. It’s human nature to be

unprepared to push a button & see WW expose herself. Never meant it as offensive or

“weird” , just fit this category so I included it, regardless of the reason, it’s not

everyday they do that in a comic. IMO that makes it a perfect candidate for a response.

2 Likes

abfgmsw

Fair enough. Let’s agree to disagree. I know u well enough to know u weren’t saying

anything to anger me, or try to start an argument. If anything you’ve been supportive

and you’ve never argued with anything I’ve posted in the past. World would be a boring

place if everyone had the same opinion. I was raised that nudity wasn’t weird or icky,

was always allowed to watch rated R movies & it worked, because nudity was never a

a big deal to me. Had I been never allowed to watch a movie that had nudity I’d probably

think seeing a boob was a big deal. It’s literally something we’re born with, as natural as

it gets.

3 Likes

lol anyone read the new 52 catwoman run lmao her and batman so funny

1 Like

I haven’t yet lol

1 Like

I has read The New 52 Catwoman.

By the end of #1, Batman surely found the cat he was looking for.

1 Like

Steve Trevor explaining to Diana what the purpose of a watch is

2 Likes