Best Robin

Best Robin. Your selection should be based when the character was Robin. So if your favorite has to be Jason when he was Robin not Redhood.

1 Like

Mine is Dick

1 Like

Mine is Jason. I know a lot of people hated him as Robin but I liked him.

2 Likes

Tim Drake. Imo he is the Robin most on track to take over the cowl one day. Great detective and fighter.

2 Likes

Dick Grayson

Edit: I agree he’s best as Nightwing, but I still think he was the best Robin. My favorite Robin stories are Robin Year One and Batman Chronicles the Gauntlet. Tim is next. Although I loved Damian as BatDick’s Robin, I’d say Tim filled the role better and really redefined what a lot of people think of when they think Robin. In other media, a lot of Tim’s Robin is merged with Dick’s Robin.

1 Like

Tim. Dick is better as Nightwing

3 Likes

Wally West was the best

1 Like

Id argue as a succesor it would be dick.

1 Like

Here is a self portrait.

@Mevaughn The best sucessor to me is Terry.

1 Like

Jason as Robin is underrated. If I was in charge of a DC Ultimate universe, I would make Jason the Boy Wonder and do a fake-out story where he doesn’t die.

3 Likes

damian

1 Like

Of definitely Dick Grayson

1 Like

Jason had the best origin but Tim had the best run. Dick didn’t have a very distinct personality until very late in his tenure. Steph should have been permanent but was never intended to stick, so I wouldn’t say that her actual tenure was that good. Damian is garbage.

2 Likes
  1. Dick Grayson
  2. Tim Drake
  3. Damian Wayne
  4. Carrie Kelley
  5. Jason Todd
2 Likes

inhales STEPHANIE BROWN! Ok I know Steph isn’t actually the best robin that title goes to Tim, hes the perfect Robin. Out of all the characters to play robin Steph has to be my favorite because of her potential, she could’ve had a great run as robin but Bruce was being an ass. I also have a soft spot for Steph.

3 Likes

welcome to the community @nuntendo

2 Likes

Dick is arguably the classic Robin, but he does his best work as Nightwing. I call Tim as best time as Robin.

3 Likes

I was not being an ass. I was preparing myself to fire one of my employees at my day job.

2 Likes

dick as robin is the best

2 Likes