Best DC character to help you put together Ikea Furniture

Ok literally I would love to know what Superhero would be great at putting together Ikea furniture because for sure for me its really complicated. There are probably so many great characters who are good at this.

4 Likes

Plastic Man becoming a tool you need

2 Likes

Ray Palmer in his Atom days. His size changing abilities would come in handy when you need to double check if that screwcam was tightened and could shrink down to size to help guide in dowel pins.

Also, Mr Terrific and/or Brainiac 5. You could just put all the pieces out and in less than a second they could know exactly how it really should go together and the simplest way to do it.

3 Likes

Alfred

2 Likes

Flash it be done before you blink

1 Like

@yutzy
But would it be done correctly. Jay or Barry, I’d say yes. Wally or Bart, I wouldn’t feel so confident in.

1 Like

I was going to say it would depend on the Flash

1 Like

The Jay Garrick Flash. Jay would take his helmet off and put tools, nuts, bolts, screws and Allen Wrenches in it.

Then he just needs to do a “Zip!”, “Whoosh!”, and a eet eet there and a pif tik there, and bickity bam ma’am! Your Ikea doodad is stylin’ like Sam I Am!

It’s a banner day for the Flash named Jay!

2 Likes

Duh, Mr. Terrific! You want it done fast or do you want it done right?

2 Likes

I’m just going to be lame and say Superman or Batman.

1 Like

Solomon Grundy :laughing:

2 Likes

The Barry Allen Flash. He’s a forensic scientist so following instructions and paying attention to details should be no problem for him. Plus he would finish assembling anything from Ikea in a flash.

3 Likes

John Stewart. He is an architect, after all. He has a ring to do the physical labor and a good sense of what goes where.

3 Likes

Green Lantern

1 Like

Or the Flash

1 Like

Gorilla Grodd! Mind control a legion of furniture builders!

2 Likes

Constantine, we’d get drunk, cast spells, smoke some cigs and then stumble around trying to put furniture together, screw productivity, im trying to have fun with a hero.

2 Likes

Lex Luthor, he would just buy more expensive furniture rather than have to put it together

2 Likes

Lobo could be…interesting.

“Oh, you want me to help you with that? Sure!”

30 minutes later, the item is as unrecognizable from what it should be as possible.

Lobo: “Hey, **** you if you don’t like it. I got better fish to frag, Clyde. See ya!”

3 Likes

Plastic Man

1 Like