BEST DC Character That Never Gets Recognition?

Dr Fate

4 Likes

Green Arrow. Besides the show Arrow people forget how skilled he is.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a show based on Garth Ennisā€™ Hitman or The Demon series. The Authority, Planetary.

1 Like

Lobo- Nearly impossible to kill. If you manage to kill him, heā€™s banned from both Heaven and Hell so he eventually finds his way back among the living. You canā€™t outrun him. You can never truly stop him from getting what he wants. All you can do is hope heā€™s not after you and wait until he passes through your town.

Heā€™s beaten Superman and killed Santa Clausā€¦ who else can claim that prestige?

5 Likes

An animal man show or movie would be amazing could take some of the comedy from the shorts as well

3 Likes

Steel

3 Likes

Ted Kord, Blue Beetle!

7 Likes

Tim Drake is under utilized since the New 52. He showed enough popularity to hold down his own series for seventeen years before that.

I also thought the Blue Devil and robotic Hourman series were both fantastic and theyā€™ve never been rebooted. We need more light hearted superhero stories.

5 Likes

Tim Drake and Martian Manhunter

5 Likes

Icon is always cool

2 Likes

Probably The Question or Booster Gold

5 Likes

Deadman! A Neal Adams classicā€¦

2 Likes

Lex Luthor. Depending on the series, always looking for the betterment of humanity over extraterrestrials. Uses human ingenuity and makes use of otherworldly technology to be more than he is. Can be a tragic figure. Lonely, brilliant, ruthless, hateful, untrusted, misunderstood.

2 Likes

Ted Kord Blue Beetle. Man is a genius inventor and probably just as smart as Batman, just a much more fun guy

2 Likes

Red hood. He needs some serious live action.

2 Likes

Animal Man, very relatable and way cooler than his name letā€™s on.

1 Like

Green Lantern, I meanā€¦Booster Gold. J/k.

Animal Man, Deadman and Question in no particular order.

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to say my boy DEADMAN

3 Likes

Swamp thing, no one even talks about him anymore.

1 Like

Huntress , question, Donna Troy, Jason Todd, hawkman, hawkgirl. List goes on but mostly Huntress

2 Likes